Frerard/Little!Gerard

(In this prompt Frank is gonna be a year younger than Gerard so he would be in 11th grade. Frank is also a few inches taller.)
Gerard huffed tiredly from where he was in his room, Mikey's friend was coming over so of course, that meant Gerard had to meet him for the first time and he hated it. He absolutely hated meeting new people. It didn't help that he had horrible anxiety so his fear of fucking up would generally cause him to fuck up. Typically Mikey would bring the friend over early in the friendship so it confused Gerard that the male was just now coming over. What also confused him was he generally had to pick up everything that was his such as sippy cups and toys. Mikey was even letting him wear his skirts which were very uncommon when he had friends over. Their parents were often gone and Gerard didn't know his stance on that. They had stayed longer than a month only during the events following him being held at gunpoint with a gun to his head and on the floor execution-style. Even before that he had anxiety yet after that the episodes just got worse. Apparently, this guy liked the same type of music as them so he hoped they would at least get along with this friend a tiny bit. He only really had one friend and even then he was mutual friends with Mikey and him so part of him still had hopes up about being good friends with this guy but that always happened. He sighed and looked down at the outfit he was wearing, a simple pastel pink skirt and white crop top. He sighed and pouted as he looked towards his closet, he had really wanted to wear his thigh highs with the garter and maybe a white collar but that wouldn't be appropriate when meeting someone for the first time. Gerard simply sighed and got up, grabbing things from around his room. It was at that moment as he was cleaning up when his stubbornness came out. Grabbing the garter and kitten ears/tail before going to his bathroom. Smiling brightly at himself as he clipped the pastel pink and white ears to his dyed black hair. He hummed and peered out of his bedroom door when he heard the front door open and close. Perking up at the unfamiliar voice downstairs, that must've been his friend. Gerard squealed softly to himself and ran down the stairs with a slight waddle in his step. "Mikey! Is this your friend!?" He said with a bright smile, plopping down onto the couch and staring at the male in front of Mikey. Eyes widening softly. Jesus christ he was hot. "Yeah, it is Gerard. Why don't you say hi?" He said while holding back a laugh at Gerard's red face who gulped "U-Um...H-Hi!"