Teacher!Dean/Student!Castiel

(Its not clear in this prompt but Dean and Castiel are both hunters without knowing about each other's hunting life.)
Castiel Novak was a small senior, always stayed the same height and weight throughout high school. He was gay as well and just like the girls in his class he absolutely was in love with the new teacher but he himself was the luckiest. You see Dean wasn't just Castiel's favorite teacher he was also his boyfriend. They way they happened to meet was simple, his parents were friends with Dean Winchester and often had him watch over Castiel whenever they were out on business even though he did not necessarily need to be watched over by him the two never complained and took it as a chance to be alone. The boy happened to be an artist, taking any chance he could to draw and this time he happened to be sketching Dean from memory. It started when Dean was lecturing the class but he soon had to step out so now the class was a disaster. The typical boys snickered behind him as they saw what Castiel was drawing and started to whisper to each other. This was pretty normal, them picking on him but they never went further than that. Sure a few fights here and there but he didn't consider those fights as he was never able to fight back. Finally, about five minutes before the bell would ring he was almost finished with the sketch. Yet, of course, it got plucked from under him by none other than the boys. He stood up from his desk immediately, jumping as they raised it out of his reach with a laugh. Dean was in sight so Cas quickly looked to Dean for help before turning to the boys. Oh god, he hoped Dean would notice soon. "Give it back!" He cried out as he reached up for it, whimpering as they pushed him to the ground. "Awe does little Castiel have a crush!" They laughed and flipped through his sketchbook. As someone with anxiety, drawing was his coping method so anytime it got taken away he would suddenly become overwhelmed. His parents had to contact the school in order to get something into place where he was to have his sketchbook on him at all times, even having Dean as the teacher he goes to instead of a counselor if the problem is minor. Tears welled in his eyes as he felt a panic attack coming on. 'Why isn't Dean here?' He thought that over and over. His body was curled into a ball slightly as he tried to calm himself, hugging himself tightly as a means of protection. He did indeed have anxiety medicine, tons of them. Yet his father refused to let him use them unless he was out on some hunt. Castiel had been taught by his mother how to use his angelic blood the best he could. He used it for healing the best he could even if it drained him. Today was different. He was sore and drained from the night before of training. Training for the hunt he had to go on that night. He wanted to spend the night with his boyfriend and finally meet his brother. They had to do something later on yet he remembered Dean wanted them to eat together. He sighed shakily as he stayed curled in his ball while he got tortured by the group of boys.