Teacher!Gerard Frerard

Gerard had once more been moved to another school, not having him a specified class to teach yet so they assigned him the class that needed a teacher. Sexual education. Gerard was mostly innocent so this was awkward in him, forcing himself into a fancy looking skinny jeans and a button up. Forgetting about the tie. He never bothered to learn how to tie one. Getting to the school early he discarded the teenage kid he saw outside the school as a delinquent waiting for kids to show up. He was smoking outside and Gerard was tempted to ask for one as he forgot to buy some. Instead, he just walked inside without another glance, wandering around to try and find the health classroom. Gerard was meant to be the art teacher so you could understand his confusion when they told him he would be temporarily teaching the class that is filled with Seniors that need the class to graduate.Gerard himself was twenty years old, graduated at sixteen so he could leave Belleville. His younger brother finally convinced him to leave his asshole of a boyfriend and move back with Mikey. He remembered how excited his brother was. He met his first best friend in this town, all he remembered was the first name 'Frank'. Gerard had the biggest crush on his brother's friend. Part of the reason he moved away, he wasn't expecting to see him again. Much less be teaching him even though Frank would be eighteen by now. Once he found the classroom he quickly unlocked it and went inside, moving to the desk at the front of the class so he could set up his things. Deliberately choosing some educational video that should play most of the class while he could draw and do whatever he wanted. Gerard was waiting for the comments to happen from the students on how he couldn't be a teacher. He looked their age or maybe even younger. It annoyed Gerard when that happened. Unless it was when he taught a few classes and he was younger than his students. By the time the students started to file in he was on a chair calibrating the projector. Seemingly unfazed by some whistles and stares.