Chapter 7

But she never could get drunk enough~

You rolled the sweet in your intake sinking your denta into the stick. It wasn't enough to satisfy your craving, but it had to do until you are able to get to go to your ship dorm.

"Cadet! Are you even listening!?" You tilted your helm up to Sentinel

"Yeah yeah. Don't touch the orgaincs blah blah their gross." You grunted pulling the sweet from your intake

"I was listing off your duties on board! You're lucky you know Longarm Prime otherwise you wouldn't even be on board this ship!" Sentinel shouted

You rolled your optics, "I suppose you're gonna yell at me for not showing you my alt either?"

"Do you want me to!? BECAUSE I CAN!" He shouted

"Go ahead and lose your voice, you'd be doing everyone a favor." You retorted flicking the used stick of the sweet away

"I am your commanding officer! And you WILL show me respect!" He shouted getting in your face, "Do you understand."

You made it look like you were thinking, "Sure, I guess you could say that."

You turned with a jerk, "Now, I suppose I shout get settled in, due to the fact we'll be taking off in a few kliks."

Sentinel went blue in the face with anger but didn't object as you left towards your dorm.

~

You laid across the padded berth, it was a lot less then the extravagant berth in the habsuite given to you, and a part of you was thankful for that.

And another part of you hated the fact that Shockwave actually followed through with Megatron's order.

Stupid aft kissing glitch.

'Just like you.'

You snarled at the thought taking in another deep vent of smoke from the e-cig. You pushed it out and watched at the pale grey dancer appeared again to taunt you with her freedom.

"Wow it's smokin' in here more than a hot bot in a bar."

You jerked in surprise. You reprimanded yourself for being so and looked at the bot in the door.

Jazz.

"Ya know, smokin' those is just gonna offline ya faster." He stated like it wasn't a universally known fact

"That's the point." You replied simply sitting up and taking it from your intake to tap some ashes onto the ground

"Wow that's dark." He stated stepping in so the door would close

"When you've been around for as long and as much as I have you realize that society is just another power house meant to whip you into place and let the powerful stay powerful and the weak stay weak." You grunted, "Now I doubt you came into to talk about my political views, what do you want?"

"Jeez honey, no need to be so snappy, I've just got your schedule." He said walking towards you with a datapad

"I'm not your "honey"." You seethed taking the datapad, "Thanks. I guess."

"Noted, and Suppers' soon so I'd get ready." Jazz turned to leave, "Sentinel doesn't like it when bots are late.

You grunted and rolled your optics.

You were not going to some stupid lunch-in with the leader of your enemy faction.

Whether Sentinel liked it or not.

~

You were soon disturbed by the hard knocking on your door. You looked over from the end of your berth e-cig rested between your digits.

"Come in." You grunted placing the e-cig back into your intake and turning back to look at the window parallel to the length of your berth

Your door all but was thrown from its axises when a more-than-furious Sentinel stomped in.

"EVENING RATION WAS NEARLY EIGHTY KLIKS AGO!" He shouted, "WHERE WERE YOU!?"

"Heh." You chuckled, "Your face is almost as blue as your prissy little paint job."

He made an almost cute noise combined between a growl and a squeal.

"And don't worry," you looked over at him, "I got my evening rations."

"DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD IT LOOKS ON MY PART WHEN A BOT I COMMAND DOESN'T SHOW HUP FOR DINNER WITH THE MAGNUS!?" Sentinel looked like he was going to explode, "YOU SHOULD HE HONORED TO EVEN BE ALLOW TO SIT AT HIS TABLE!!"

"Well I'm not, what do you expect?" You said smoke rolling passed your derma with each word

"AND YOUR SMOKING TOO!?"

"This is my dorm, I can do what I wish inside my dorm where it has no effect on anyone else." You growled, "I follow your rules everywhere else, I can smoke here."

He looked like he was literally about to blow a fuse gasket. It was all very humorous to you, but you refused to let it show. You know you had him cornered, time to kill the prey.

"I am not required to dine with the Magnus or any soldiers if I chose not too, that's according to solider scout book- part one section-two paragraph-fifty-seven and sentence-fourteen."

You grinned as his faceplates dropped.

"And according to Solided scout- part two section-seventy-eight  paragraph- four, sentence- eight. It says if a dorm is shared and or occupied by a single worker, one can do what one wishes so long as it is within law."

He grew angrier and angrier until he turned sharply and exited. Just fuming.

"This is fun." You laughed as the door closed