Chapter 14

mainly just a bullshit story you can ignore if you want.))

All you felt was hunger. Straight from birth your jaws were parted as you screamed about the empty feeling within your new protoform. A deep driving force clawing in the pit of your tanks.

You were hungry. 

You wanted.... Needed to feed. Thats how your home became, how they banded together millions of eras ago to fill the need. 

The need for energon. Years of being separated from the rest of the society due to the massive mountains. This caused some.... Unique cultural differences. 

One of which being the way your kin got their energon.

More often than not it was from the cyberlife that had the unfortunate happenings to happen into the tribes territory, which included bots. Which gave your people the old femmes tale to scare sparklings from going into the dense wood. 

But you were very much real. 

And very much hungry. 

From being so far away from society for so long the skilled warriors of more savage and more ready to go  in for the kill. They're skill was proven very much so when bots began to go into your territory looking to make a heavily sheltered base in the dense woods and high mountains. 

In short they didn't believe the legends, and that was a mistake on their part. 

But oh~ your hunger has never been so quenched with the hot energon gushing from bots throats. 

Living with the wild life had its advantages, some of them evolutionary, others just because of the environment. One major fault about living separate of was being unable to mask life signals. 

Of your bots and the bots that were dragged into your home to feed the young ones and the elder bots. 

So it did not take long for many search parties to come looking for their bots. 

Thats when you had first met him. He had marched straight into the center of your village with such arrogance that it enraged you. 

How dare he march in here as though he was one of you. You soon enough had gotten over that as evidenced by your current slump. 

He had spoken in such a way and persuaded you, all of your people, to help him. Mainly a spoken promise not to hunt down and consume his bots trying to place a base in the mountains. 

Your people swooned by his words agreed, but sent a bot with him. A bot they choose to be you.

After adapting and learning about the outside world you were bright and happy ready to fight for your new cause.

You never did get to see your tribe again after the war....

Never got to see your family...

The Autobots had fenced it off to make sure no one goes there.

You aren't sure if they are alive or not anymore.

the two things you found to be your home, were both so close but unreachable.

Leaving you stranded on this soppy middle ground of death and life.

Alone.