Chapter 15

then the strength she shad to get up off her knees~

You puffed a soft vent as the sky bled red as the sun died beyond the horizon. 

we found her with her face down in the pillow~

You twiddled the e-cig between your digits as you sat on the cliff side watching as the water lapped at last streaks of light. Hungry and consuming darkening the sky. 

The supply less than the ravenous demand of the rough waters. 

It was silent as the sky grew black. 

clinging to his photo to dear life~

You still stared blankly over the horizon searching for something. Something.... You just couldn't figure out what it was you were looking for. You mindlessly lifted the e-cig and pressed it passed your derma and took a large breath of the stinging, but oh so reliving smoke. 

You pressed the grey cloud free from your denta and watched the small dancer spin and twirl away. Your optics suddenly swelled with tears your spark rate hitching sharply as you choked on a desperate sob. 

We laid her next to him below the willow~

You jammed your servos against your optics sobbing hard e-cig bouncing down against your leg and down into the black abyss of the water below the pale red glow being swallowed by the ever consuming dark. 

Stupid.... stupid... STUPID! you sobbed frame trembling with each hitch of your vents. pathetic. absolutely pathetic.

And the angels sang a whiskey lullaby~

"Pretty bots shouldn't cry." You jumped at the voice and scrambled to your pedes.

You stared with wide optics at the mech before you. Swallowing thickly you tried to think of a way to calm yourself 

"It has been too long my love." He gave you a dashing smile.

La La La La La La La~

You shook your helm a little, "It hasn't been long enough...."

Half of you was screaming to rush to him, to fall back into his addictive love. 

While the other, in a much quieter voice, protested knowing you'll wind up hear again. 

"Come here." He didn't demand he didn't command of you, Just a phrase.

Your helm hurts. It hurts really really bad. A hard pounding inside of your helm armor as through your hard drive was trying to leap straight from your helm. A fresh wave of tears swelled up in your optics and ran down your face.

La La La La La La Laa~

"You should be DEAD!" You choked out smothering a sob that left your frame trembling 

You gripped your helm and shifted back as Megatron took a step forward, "Hey..."

"No!" you snapped, "The decepticons are dEAD! THERE IS NOTHING FOR ME THERE!" 

La La La La La La La~

"Don't talk like that. The Decepticons are as strong as ever." Megatron protested 

"lier... liar.... LIAR!" You shouted finally meeting his gaze optics blazing 

 La La La La La La Laa~

He just stared at you wide opticed and dumb, "How... How could you say something like that!?" 

Now he was demanding, now he was commanding. He took another step forward and you stepped back your pede shifting the rocks of the cliff.

La La La La La La La~

"Because I no longer live in some delusion of pride and glory!" You yelled servos fisting on your sides

People change. 

Sometimes for good.

Sometimes for bad.

But they always change.

And you had changed.

For once. 

La La La La La La Laa~

You vented hard staring him down brows scrunched. He slowly reached a servo out to touch you, but you slapped his servo away. 

Your anger began to die down but your limbs still trembled as you struggled against the next wave of tears.

You didn't need his love. A dangerous drug that left you unable to function without him.

La La La La La La La~

You began to shake your helm and teeter the edge of the cliff and the inky blackness below. 

Leap. 

You glanced back towards the water. And finally decided that maybe you should follow the current. 

So you stopped fighting. 

And you took the leap towards the inky blackness of the water. 

And suddenly you more free as you have ever been as you were engulfed and chilled by the water and sept away.

La La La La La La Laa~

~End~