9. Something New

Eily's Pov
Few days later.....

So school starts in a few days. I'm gonna go to the 10th grade at Burbank High School. Lexus wanted me to go over to her house. So I got ready and left to her house. I knocked on the door and she answered.

"HEY BESTFRIENDDDD!!" She said. "HEYYYY GURLLL!" I said. It was a few neighbors looking at us again. It was mainly some old folks cutting grass or planting. "WHAT YALL LOOKING AT??😂" I said. "Girl get in the house 😂." She said pulling me in. We went to her room and I sat on her bed.

"Man, I don't know how to feel about Jaden." I said. "To me, Jaden is a real cool dude. I think he's loyal and he doesn't really talk to people." she said.

"What you mean, he talks to me all the time 😂 Talks alot about stuff." I said laughing.

"Of course he talks to you alot, he trying to be with you 😂. But forreal don't tell nobody this. Last year he used to get bullied at school, right after his father died because of an heart attack, then a few weeks after that, he lost his older brother in a car accident. He stayed quiet almost the whole year of 9th grade. I don't even know why he got bullied, and the people who were bullying him were upperclassmen." she said. It felt like I was going to start tearing up. "why the fuck...." I couldn't even finish my sentence. This was horrible. He acts so sweet, but this happens.
"I know, it's so sad. And River cheating didn't make it no better. But anyways, school starts in a few, so he might go back into hibernating, not to be funny or anything." She said.

"Wait, he went out with that River girl that was at my party?" I said. "Yup, and she cheated on him with his old best friend a few months after all the tragedies happened. They were just about to celebrate their one year anniversary." she said. "Dannggg, that's just sad." I said.

I was going to say something, but phone started ringing. It was coincidentally Jaden trying to facetime. Lexus nosey self was trying to move her head and see who was calling me. "Damnn Lex, you dat nosey 😂" I said laughing. "I'm just tryna see who wanna facetime my bestfriend 😂. Now hurry up and answer it." she said laughing. I answered it and lexus was being quiet trying to hear our conversation lol.

Jaden: Wassup Eily

Me: Whatchu want 😂

Jaden: "I just needed someone to talk to because i wasn't feeling to good and I figured you could make me feel better" he said weakly smiling.

Me: Awww what's wrong , you know i'll always help

Jaden: "It's just that...." he started tearing up.

I hardly see boys cry, this absolutely broke my heart.

Me: Oh my goshhh Jaden don't cry, what's wrong 😭.

Jaden: "It's just that , I hate that I had to lose my father and my brother last year. And then I hardly get to see my mom because she works so much, I've just been feeling so depressed,............I just feel like I wanna..kill myself." He said crying a little bit. He started looking away from the camera, wiping his tears.

I looked at Lexus and she was tearing up, wiping her eyes with tissue. "This is so sad." she said still looking sad.
My eyes started getting watery.

Me: Jaden look, I know you're sad because of your loses. But I believe that you can push through it. Don't kill yourself , and stop being depressed. Every second of life counts, and you don't need to be wasting your time crying. Be happy that they are finally gone and don't have to deal with the burdens of life anymore.

Jaden: Thanks man. Do you mind if I come over yo house, the day before school start ?

Me: Sure I don't care, and look, I'm forreal, don't kill yourself, stay alive please lol.

Jaden: Aight, I gotchu, I promise I won't let my depression get over my head. See you later.

Me: Ok Jaden, See you

We hung up, I looked at Lex sadly.

"Girl, that was so sad 😭." She said. "I know man. I wish I could do something for him." I said sniffling.

All of a sudden I got a text.

Uncle ❤️😂🤩: Aye, come home when you have a chance, I got something for you .

Me: Ok, I'll be there in a sec.

"Aye, I gotta go to my house, I'll see you later. Or I'll see you when school starts." I said. "Aight bye Bestfriend." Lexus said as I walked out the door.

Bout 30 minutes later....

I reached the house and opened the door with my key. I seen my uncle in the living room watching a football game. He turned from the t.v. and looked at me. "Hey wassup lil neice." He said. "Wassup" I said.

"I went to go sign you up for school privately-" He said as I cut him off. "Hold up, I'm going to a private school, I thought I was going to Burbank High School??!" I said.

"No,No, Calm downn. Give me time to finish my sentences 😂. I had to go sign you up to the school privately with no one there ,except for some teachers, so I wouldn't have so many people coming at me asking for pictures and photos and TMZ coming to the school and investigating me, when i'm just tryna sign you up for school peacefully 😂😂." He said laughing. "Ohhhh, my bad 😂." I said.

"I got yo schedule on the kitchen counter and some other school letters on the counter too." He said looking back at the T.V.

"Ok, and do you mind if that Jaden dude comes over Sunday at like 5pm?" I said. My uncle looked back slowly from his T.V. at me. "As long as yo mom don't catch you. Cuz if she catch you, she gonna get mad at me for letting this boy in, and I don't feel like hearing all that damn cussing and fussing from her 😂." he said laughing a bit. "Ok 😁." I said smiling walking upstairs. "AND NO NASTIES EITHER!" he said from downstairs. "YESSIR 😂" I yelled back down.

I went in my room and sat down. Man I do not feel like going to school 🤧.