Intro

Eily Pov

"Mom, why don't you just move away from Dad, he's so abusive?" I said. "Look I'm trying to keep the family together Eily." My mom said. "Wow, you're trying to keep the family together by keeping this man in the family?!" I said. We were sitting in the kitchen. I sat up from my chair and stormed off.

My Dad has been abusive ever since he started drinking. I couldn't stand him. Oh, and by the way, my name is Eily, and I'm mixed with Nigerian and Vietnamese. I'm 13 right now. I have a younger brother who's 7, he's kinda chill. Recently, my best friend, Lexus, just moved to Los Angeles, California. I live in Miami,Florida right now. I'm lonely, and then it's summer break, so I have no one to entertain me.

My mom and dad has been arguing for the longest, almost everyday. But the sad thing about it is that my dad would start all the stuff.

Two Weeks Later

Everyone was at the dinner table eating. All of a sudden, my dad pulled out some Alcohol and started sipping on it. "Really, right now?!" Mom said. "Hell yeah, right now, you got a problem ?" Dad said. "No we're not finna start this in front of the children." My mom said. My little brother looked very lost and sad as he watched our parents argue.

"I don't give a fuck where we are, we can start this anywhere!" My father said. "You know what, I'm done, we're moving away from you!" My mom said. "Kids, Tomorrow, we're moving to California with your uncle. I have enough money for a plane ticket, just go and pack your stuff up." My mom said.

"What are you doing, you're moving to California because of what ??!" My dad said. "Because you are drinking too much, and that's bad. And our kids don't need to see us arguing every night." My mom said. "You the one who be starting this shit!" My dad said. I sat looking at them going back and forth. My brother and I haven't went upstairs to pack our stuff yet.

"Kids, I'm forreal, go up to your rooms and pack everything in suit cases." My mother said. " but mom, i wanna finish my food , i'm dat hungry ." my brother said. "Boy if you don't go and pack your stuff..." mom said. We both went up and packed everything up. I could still hear them arguing downstairs. After a while, everyone started getting ready for bed. My mom slept in the guest room and my dad slept in their room, after all the arguing. If I was her, I would've kicked him out to sleep in the guest room, or just kick him out the house to make it better, but oh well...

Skips to Tomorrow Morning~~~~~~~~~

Me and my brother started packing up things in the trunk of my mom's car.

"Why are mom and dad always fighting mannn?! I just want it to go back to normal." he said as he was putting a suitcase up. "Look, that doesn't matter right now. Just know that we're gonna be better off in California. "

We finished putting all the bags up and my mother came out the house. She came by the car, but before she got a chance to get in the car, my dad rushed out the front door of the house.

"Baby, don't leave me!!" dad said, out of breath. "You should've stopped drinking and arguing!" My mom said. She finally sat in the car and cranked it up. She let down her window.

"Baby pleassee, give me one more chance!" My dad said. "I've gave you too many chances." She said. Then we drove off to the airport. I texted my best friend.

Me: Lexus

Besfrann 😂😍😆: Wassup 🙄

Me: You remember how I told you about my parents always arguing?

Besfrann 😂😍😆: Yeahh, what about it ?

Me: Well my mom made us move away from my Dad with her.

Besfrann 😂😍😆: Sooooo...

Me: I'm moving to Los Angeles fool 😂😂

Besfrann 😂😍😆: YOUR PLAYING WITH ME ?!!

Me: I'm dead serious Lexus 😂

Besfrann 😂😍😆: OMFG BESTFRIEND FINNA MOVE OUT TO CALI BY ME 😭😭

Me: I KNOW RIGHTTT 😭😭

Besfrann 😂😍😆: But are you cool moving away from your dad though ?

Me: Yeahh, he was honestly getting on my nerves 💀😩

Besfrann 😂😍😆: Aight cool, oh and I gotta tell you something.

Me: What?

Besfrann 😂😍😆: I'll tell you later 🙃

Me: Really Lexus 😩🙄

Besfrann 😂😍😆: Well, just know it's about a boy who likes you, he lives in Los Angeles, and he follows you on Instagram.

Me: Whatever, we can talk about this later, I gotta go lmao.

Besfrann 😂😍😆: Ok ttyl 😌

End of Conversation

We made it to the airport and flew to the LA.