Chapter 1

Hey I'm new to wattpad by well writing. I was always wanting to write a fanfic and I did but only my friends could see it and now I'm making this very one public and if I don't post enough it is because of school or well something. I hope you enjoy and it is UNFINISHED and I do prefer VERY MATURE people to only read this. I'm trying my best and if I make a mistake comment on the part and I'll fix it and make it better. Thx!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau and Aaron planned to do something horrifying together on this very Halloween night but they didn't know what would happen to them on this trip. "Aaron come look!" Aphmau says with a smile on her face. Aaron walks over from the kitchen and sits next to her on the couch. "What is it?" says Aaron." It's a haunted Manor. The reviews are great. Look this one says that she went with her husband and it was the best time of their lives." " That's great Aph but are you sure you'll be okay?" says Aaron with a little worried tone. "Don't worry. If I'll get scared I always have you." Aaron smiled and they both ran upstairs and packed their bags. Aaron had to buy the tickets on his laptop while Aphmau was calling her mother to babysit their Fur Babies. "I'm done getting the tickets!" shouted Aaron from their room. "My mother will come pick up our Fur Babies tomorrow!" shouted Aphmau from their closet. The night has come and Aphmau and Aaron ate at Olives Garden and then went home to sleep. (Now in Aphmau's dream only talking) We're coming for you. Who said that? It is us! Don't you remember us? What?! Who's there, who are you?! Don't worry, you'll see us soon.(Now in reality) Aaron shook Aphmau because she was crying and mumbling."Aphmau. Aph. It's only a dream." Aaron says. Aphmau wakes up with a worried look in her face. "What was it Aph?" said Aaron. The only thing Aphmau could do was hug Aaron tightly and then said, " Don't let it get me. Please Aaron. Don't let go of my hand." Aaron was unsure of what to do but since he was so tired he held her hand and they fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~