Chapter 11

You guys were waiting for this for long time so how about I give you a long chapter?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone woke up to a scream, but not really a scream because it was Zane. Aphmau was tired to get out of bed, all the girls were. Garroth looked at his watch and found out its morning so he rushed to his brother to be the first to his aid and noticed the blood tracks. He started to tear in thought that something happened and something bad. When he reached the room he found Zane in tears! He asked what's wrong. Zane couldn't speak, only point at the wall, muttering, "she's gone." The rest of the boys came into the room and noticed the writing on the wall too. They were all upset, because KC was a best and forever friend. Katelyn walked into the room and saw the boys huddled together sniffing. She looked at the wall and started crying. The rest of the girls came and saw the same thing.

 It's very sad indeed but they had to look for ways out. So Zane joined Garroth and Kim and they decided to sesarch but Zane refused to go to where the blood trail lead to. So they looked around other places. Katelyn and Aphmau were huddling to get her as Travis and Aaron investigated the shed. They found KC but only her head with her jaw ripped off and here eyes wide open. It was terrifying. Travis noticed the writing on the wall, it said," 1 gone 7more." He was petrified at this moment. Aaron carefully put what's left of KC on a dry dirty rag and carried it outside and came back and read what Travis read. They're being hunted and eaten up. Aaron thought, does this have to do something with the box?

The girls came into the shed and looked for them selves what the blood reads. All four of them were petrified. "Will we ever survive?", They thought. Meanwhile, Zane Garroth, and Kim were preparing breakfast and looking through some books if they could find some clues. They found another note and it reads,

"If anyone finds this note please leave the manstion for your lives! I did an experiment, it went terribly wrong. JUST  LEAVE BEFORE IT GETS YOU!"