Chapter 2

Aphmau wakes up slowly and feels what's in her hand. Aaron's red bandana and there's a note tied to her hand by it too. She reads the note:

Hello Beautiful,

I'm making breakfast so don't worry about food. Last night

You had a bad dream. You said not to let go so I tied my bandana

With this note. Sorry I couldn't stay in bed longer. My tummy

Was making the rumbles that only omelets can satisfy.

PS: I made my special pancakes just for you.

Love,

Aaron

Aphmau was so excited to eat Aaron's special pancakes because those were here favorite. She quickly jumped out of bed and tied the bandana to her hand. She got ready for the day and ran down stairs. "Hi Aaron!" Aphmau says with her smile. "Good Morning. Are you feeling better?" Aaron says while handing her a plate of pancakes. "Ya." "So if you don't mind me asking, what made you so afraid last night?" " There was this voice. It said, We're coming for you. And it acted as if I already knew them but I don't know who they are. And it also said that we'll see them soon. I got terrified and it was dark everywhere. I was cold and scared. I-" "It's okay Aph it might be some kind of nightmare. Don't worry about it so much, just eat your pancakes before they get cold. After a few hours passed there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" shouts Aphmau. "Mijha, how are you doing?" "Great mom. Oh, come in."Silvanna walks in and sits on the couch and at that very moment the pack of adorableness ran down the stairs while Aaron chased after them. Aphmau giggles as the pack tumbled over Silvanna. Silvanna gets up with a grunt but laughed afterwards too. " So I guess these are your Fur Babies?" "Yup now take them so that I don't have to chase them" says Aaron huffing and puffing. Silvanna left with the Fur Babies and Aphmau and Aaron  started the car and drove to the haunted Manor.