Chapter 7

The gate closed right in front of them. Kim started to freak out. All of them started freaking out. They were trapped. They couldn't escape. They can't run. Could they hide? Everyone had the same thought and they decided to call 911. It worked for a little while. THey couldn't reach the number very well no matter how hard they tried. Travis says,"I know this is a dumb and dangerous idea but how about we either kill the thing that killed Jeff, find a way to reach 911, or escape this manor by digging a way out."'Your right Travis and I think those are our only options." answers Katelyn holding Travis' hand tightly. Travis starts blushing but not enough to seem embarrassed. Aphmau was freaking out and tried to come down but she turned into her werewolf form and ran around the yard trying to find a hole in the wall. Aaron chased after her and then when he caught up she stopped and he did too. "How about we dig our way out together right here." Aphmau asks pointing to a spot to dig. "Sure let's start now." Aaron answers. And so they start digging at high speed. The rest of the group split up couple wise if you know what I mean. Zane and Kawaii~Chan went to the small shed behind the house. It was rugged and odd. They both went inside and found ropes and gardening tools. Zane took the shovel and Kawaii~Chan observed the strange stain on the wall. "Kawaii~Chan I'm gonna go help out Aphmau and Aaron do you want to come?" Zane asks. "No, Kawaii~Chan will stay right here for a while you go on and help I don't want to disturb you." Kawaii~Chan answers. Zane leaves and left the door halfway opened. It was time for lunch so Aaron and made some of his very famous sandwiches and Garroth made some lemonade as yellow as his hair. The boys went outside and found a shaded area with tables and chairs and they set the table. Aphmau left the hole she was digging and Zane went to Kawaii~Chan. "Kawaii~Chan, lunch is ready." Kawaii~Chan came out of the shed took the food and drink and went back in the shed. "Are you sure you don't want to eat with us?" asks Zane. "I'm sure, don't worry." and she gave him a peck on the check and started eating. Zane was worried. He had never seen Kawaii~Chan act like this.