Chapter 12

Zane, Kim, and Garroth were freaked out indeed but they now knew something, they'll need to GET OUT because there is obviously no way to get away from the... thing. Kim was examining the note at the dining table while the boys were cooking quietly. She looked on the back of the note but couldn't find anything more. She felt as if there was more to the note then what seems so she kept it in her pocket. The boys just made toast with butter and jam with a side of eggs. After finishing the food they took the plates to the dining room where Kim was staring at a picture on the wall. Aaron came inside first looking gloom. Then Aphmau and Katelyn walked in looking more gloom. And finally Travis. He was struggling to hide his tears.

 Everyone started to eat quietly until Kim muttered," We found a note." It sounded more like a whisper because it was so quiet. Aphmau spoke. "What did it say?" Kim just gave it to her without saying a word. Aphmau started to tear. She turned around and gave the note to Aaron and took the toast and went to their room. Its so quiet now, the steps of a mouse could sound like thunder. Why so quiet? Why.....so quiet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spooky ain't it my peeps? THANKS MUCH FOR OVER 90 VIEWS AND THANK YOU FOR THE MULTIPLE RANKINGS. Please remember to star this chapter as I'll try my very best to post daily.