Chapter 3

Finally after driving for 3 hours Aphmau and Aaron had their first glimpse of the manor.

They were so tired of riding that they were willing to sleep inside this scary looking house

They were so tired of riding that they were willing to sleep inside this scary looking house. After parking the car outside the gate they were let in by an instructor named Jeff. Jeff opened the gate and let them in to their first view of what was behind that thick wall. It was beautiful but everything was dead. " Aaron look how beautiful it looks." " Nice to see you're not scared." Aaron says. Then Aphmau tightens her grip on Aaron's hand as they enter the Manor. They were both surprised to see familiar couples. There was Katelyn and Travis, Kawaii~Chan and Zane, and Kim and Garrath?! "Are you dating now?" says Aaron pointing at both Kim and Garrath. "N-no," says Garrath,"Lucinda dared me to come here with her." Aphmau eyed them to see if they are at least 5 inches apart and are holding hands. They kinda are so Aphmau smirks and whispers to Aaron," I ship it." " Alright guys I know your all tired so let's go to your room and get settled in. Dinner will be served at 8 o'clock." Jeff says then points at the dining room. Jeff led the group upstairs to show them their rooms. It was the first time for the couples, accept Aphmau and Aaron, to sleep in the same bed. While walking on the second floor Aphmau started paying more attention to the scary props around her. There was peeling wallpaper and loose floorboards, their were creepy old paintings and cobwebs all over the walls. Aphmau started becoming creeped out because she also sensed a bad aura in this place so she moved closer to Aaron and grabbed his hand. Aaron firmed his grip so she doesn't have to be so uptight but he too could sense something bad. Soon Aaron and Aphmau were in their room and it was nothing like the rest of the house. It was luxurious. It was gorgeous. It was black and red. And really really dark. Aaron switched on the lights and started unpacking his stuff. Aphmau started too. She took out her wolf plush and set it carefully on the bed. After they both finished it was 6:51 pm so they got dressed into fresh clothes and walked to the dining room by following a delicious aroma which made both of their ears and tail pop out. They entered the room and sat down in their places and hid their ears and tails.