Chapter 6

It was 8:30 in the morning and Aaron sprung up instantly because he sensed a strange smell by using his werewolf senses. His ears and tails popped out and he woke up Aphmau. Aphmau smelled the same thing and she too turned into werewolf form. Aphmau looked at Aaron and asked what this smell was. "I don't know but it's coming from outside in the hallway." And so Aphmau opened their room door and when she looked out she screamed and feel down crying and trying to lower the volume in her cry. Her scream woke everyone else up and alerted Aaron so he came to comfort Aphmau and looked into the hallway. "Oh. My. Gosh." Aaron whispered. All the others came out of their rooms and experienced in the same reaction Aphmau or Aaron did. All except Zane. He thought this was set up to scare everyone so he walked down the hallway and into Jeff's room. He saw Jeff's head and blood all over the wall. He ran back to the group and told them what happened but Aphmau was still crying. Aaron remembered what Aphmau said yesterday about her dream. Something told her, Were waiting for you, The group went down stairs and Aphmau was able to calm down. Travis and Garroth went into the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. The rest were just sitting quietly. "Guys there is a bad creature here that killed Jeff." says Aphmau with tears in her voice. "How do you know?" asks Katelyn." During my studies with Lucinda I was able to learn more about magical forces and well magic other than healing ones." "Oh." says everyone. Garroth and Travis came in with cereal and coffee. Kawaii~Chan was upset because coffee was bitter and the cereal was not sweet enough for her but she did have Zane. The group ate their breakfast and agreed to pack up their bags and leave right away. Once again the group met again at the front door. To make sure that no one is by themselves they exited to the front gate. And....