3/9/18

12:02 am:

    "Ma'am"?? Ok, problem solved, but I still am moving it back and I'm not moving my stuff back into my closet

    "Ma'am"?? Ok, problem solved, but I still am moving it back and I'm not moving my stuff back into my closet. I'll do it in the morning...HOPEFULLY she doesn't notice when she gets back from work. (I've stopped saying "home" and I'm saying "back" because this is NOT her home AT ALL!)

12:13 am:

I didn't meditate because I saw the text, and I'm moving my mirror in my room back to where it was because I don't need to boycott the bathroom anymore. I'm also setting my alarm back to its normal 5:20 am setting.

12:15 am:

    It WAS a problem

It WAS a problem...

3:33 pm:

I can hear her on the phone with an operator (I can hear it through her room and her door is closed and I'm on the loft couch and it'd probably be much louder if it was on speaker buts I'm pretty sure it's not) because she said "Customer Service" but I can hardly understand what the operator is saying. Also, I hope I don't have Social Studies homework...

11:18 pm:

    Nothing happened much, just that stuff in my bathroom was nudged around, but the Aqua Net stuff, guess what. It's shampoo, for GRAYING hair... Her hair is graying! I don't really care, it all happens to us when we get old, right? I don't wanna make fun of her for that, because my mom's are too a tiny bit, but otherwise, they aren't. That shampoo is now in my shower so that's why I took the time to read it because I took a shower.

11:32 pm:

    I have a stupid choir performance tomorrow and all we sing is stupid 1800's songs... I have to be there at 12:45 and the actual performance is at 2:05 or something. I don't know what the hell we're supposed to do for an hour and 20 minutes but ok... [We're probably practicing, but for that long..?] See ya in the next chapter I guess... Sorry this chapter wasn't that long but oh well...