3/25/18 | 3/26/18 | 3/27/18 | 3/28/18

3/25/18:

4:24 pm:

    She is talking to someone on the phone and I can hear the other person and she's talking in a weird voice... Or that's just her normal voice... OOPS, hahaha...

4:53 pm:

    Still talking on the phone...

4:58 pm:

    She apparently didn't know I was having a birthday party... At least she told me "Happy Early Birthday"...

3/26/18:

11:20 pm:

    She broke [tried to break] the microwave again at 8:30 something (pm), and my mom took off work to watch OUAT with me (I'm caught up on season 7 but I'm also rewatching it with my mom on Netflix. We're on season 3 episode 11.), so that's nice — but Veronica is ALSO off work.

11:49 pm:

Now she's eating my birthday cake without my permission. There's only 3 pieces left now, but me and my parents are eating it.

3/27/18:

5:31 am:

    Wow, I'm never done a 3-parter before.

5:42 am:

Check out the recent Instagram post on the account of "myidiotroommate". There's a picture [screenshot] of the account at the top.

5:46 am:

Well, goodnight everyone. See y'all tomorrow. I've never made a 3-parter before so this is kinda cool, but not really.

3/28/18:

4:47 pm:

This alarm has been going off since 4:00 pm. Why is she so deaf?! I swear, it's not that hard to wake up! Is she dreaming of this noise in her head?! I hope not, I've only done that once in my life and I woke up 2-3 minutes after my alarm, because I finally realized it was my alarm and I woke up... Gosh, people. It sounds like the fire alarm noise in [my] a school!!

4:53 pm:

Wow, I've never made a 4-parter before. I've never made a 3-parter before. This is my first 4-parter and technically I've never even had a 3-parter yet! Ok then... (I meant that I experienced a 4-parter before a 3-parter.)

4:55 pm:

    The alarm is still going off... Why? Stop being deaf, please!

5:00 pm:

    Now there's a different alarm going off and it sounds like a malfunctioning dying robot...

5:01 pm:

    She stopped it. Hopefully she's finally getting up. She's usually late for work anyway...

5:44 pm:

    Now she's talking on the phone again, except it sounds like an automated customer service or something... It also sounds like she's brushing stuff with a broom.

5:52 pm:

    She's still talking on the phone to someone. It now sounds a little like a real
person—barely...

6:05 pm:

    Now she's taking shit out of her room and [my] our bathroom closet into [my] the bathroom! What the hell is she doing? I'm about to ask: "What are you doing?", in a polite innocent voice, haha...

6:09 pm:

    The bathroom is dead quiet and the door is closed... What the hell is she doing? I didn't even get to ask, because she's been in there for 3 minutes now...

6:14 pm:

    She finally came out and I heard something that sounds like it's coming from her phone or laptop but I can't tell. I didn't get to ask but I hope she's not fucking with my shit in my *cough cough* — I mean, our bathroom.

6:17 pm:

    I think she just sprayed perfume all over my bathroom, but not intentionally all over. She mostly got it on her. (What's wrong with the Champagne Toast wallflower from Bath & Body Works?!)

6:18 pm:

    Oh my god it smells like old lady perfume!! What the hell, I just inhaled it with my MOUTH! I AM DYING [by that, I mean coughing like hell]!!!!

6:32 pm:

    Okay she left for work, now I'm gonna publish this. See ya' guys next chapter!

656 word count.