5/3/18

5:28 am:

    So I'm just trying to go to the bathroom and get dressed and ready for school, and one of her drawers is open with clothes on the ground in front of it with the light off and I need to use the bathroom really bad so I might have to use my parents' bathroom because I'm actually pacing right now as I'm typing this...

5:34 am:

    Seriously I have school like what the fuck, I need to use my bathroom for lotion, deodorant (I guess I could use my travel deodorant in my room), perfume, and etc

    Seriously I have school like what the fuck, I need to use my bathroom for lotion, deodorant (I guess I could use my travel deodorant in my room), perfume, and etc. She's just in her room with the light on under the door but I don't know what the hell she's doing but she better do something fast and now.

5:40 am:

    So I just grabbed my boxes of lotion and put it in my room. It doesn't hold all of it but most of it, and I'm fucking pissed.

    I bet you when I come home from school when I enter the bathroom that shit will be on the floor probably...

6:00 am:

    So I'm FINALLY ready to go downstairs because I usually make it down there at 5:50-5:55 am. Anyway, I went into the bathroom anyway because I needed perfume and I needed to brush my hair so I did both. Then, I put on some hand sanitizer that matched my lotion scent (I don't have the perfume for this specific scent, just the lotion and hand sanitizer), grabbed my Beats, phone, and earbuds and went downstairs.

6:22 am:

Just left for the bus stop.

God I hate my life

3:48 pm:

She just came downstairs and is having an orgasm in the pantry. I mean, seriously! She's asking everything out of the pantry and setting it down I swear if she messes up this specific counter where I have special things sitting there to treat the spot where I got my mole remove I'm gonna be pissed.

3:52 pm:

Now she's masturbating to the food she just brought out... gosh, woman, this isn't food porn...

3:54 pm:

I'm starting a live video on Instagram because her shit is annoying...

That live wasn't long by the way but ok...