8/10/18: Guess Who's Back?!!

3:46 pm:

    FUCKING FUCK ME!!! I AM ALREADY BEING STRESSED AND PARTLY DEPRESSED!! I DON'T NEED VERONICA BACK SO SOON!! GAHHH I HATE LIFE!! I COME HOME FROM A SLEEPOVER AND THIS IS WHAT I COME HOME TO?!! JESUS CHRIST!!

    Someone fucking kill me.

7:04 pm:

I just had a female issue and had to change my pad. So I was walking to my bathroom to get one and I didn't have pants or underwear on, and I grabbed one and y'know, put it on and shit, and then I was opening my bedroom door to go back and get my pants and Veronica's door is WIDE FUCKING OPEN!! Like bitch wtf?! So now I'm stuck in my room with a shirt and underwear on (originally) writing this on sticky notes because I left my phone and earbuds downstairs!!

7:12 pm:

Apparently, my mom picked her up from the airport yesterday morning and when I got home from school, she was napping. (Tf) So that explains the weird-ass noises I heard coming specifically from her door (not her room, her door) on Friday afternoon. Fuck me. That sleepover was an amazing getaway.

I wish Veronica didn't leave for 3 weeks, I wish it was actually 3 years, or forever, actually. >:3

Oh well... I'm screwed royally!! Lmao...
I hate life. Someone slap me. Or murder Veronica. Please do, actually. Please, I'm desperate.

7:31 pm:

Finally got out of my room and went downstairs.

11:42 pm:

Going tf to bed. Hopefully, she doesn't kill me tomorrow. Or anything of the sort. She already was wasting the electric bill for over an hour today...

See y'all soon most likely, haha........ kill me. Like I actually want to cry myself to sleep right now.