Give It All

~Chapter 1~

Tate POV

I can't believe the cocksucker of a mother I have made me and my siblings move all the way across the country just so she could suck Larry's small cock every day. I mean he went to visit us in Boston every month, wasn't that enough cock for that old bat? My mother, Constance, Ugh I can't even call her a mother I hate that bitch's ass it's her fault my dad left us.

My dad caught that drunken bitch at it with the next door neighbor back in Boston. My dad was no saint either he had his mistresses too, but never got caught. Well, one time I caught him and our old maid in the bedroom about to fuck. I guess he didn't see me because he never said anything about it.

Now, here we are with the same old drunk bitch that doesn't give a fuck about us. Anyway, Constance doesn't even love Larry she just uses him to get what she wants. How fucking pathetic? Larry loves that bitch and does whatever she asks him to do like the pathetic love sick puppy he is.

Now we're on our way to our new house Larry bought for Constance. We've been driving for hours and let me tell you it was fucking uncomfortable."Are we almost there yet? I need to take a piss and my ass is fucking hurting" I complained while shifting in my seat.

She turned around and shot me a look and yelled "Tate hold your fucking horses we're almost there!"

"Whatever, cocksucker" I murmured under my breath.

"What did you call me you little brat!?" she said while unbuckling her seatbelt and getting ready to jump at me. I was about to answer when Larry interrupted "We're here" he said while pulling up in front of some black iron gates. Behind the gates was a 1920's three story Victorian style house. It looked creepy as hell if you ask me. It's as if it was pulled out of a horror movie or something, but it was pretty cool. Larry and the cocksucker got out of the car followed by Addie and me. We were waiting for the moving truck to arrive with our belongings so meanwhile I went to take care of my business and look for my new room considering it had to be big enough to have some friends over,once I made some of course.

I know I'm going to be the new guy in school and I also know that by the end of tomorrow I'm going to have a shitload of new friends.

Making friend wasn't difficult for me; I was funny, athletic, and pretty sexy if you ask me. I love running track it makes me feel alive in a way. I was the track star back in my old school in Boston and I have a feeling I was going to be the track star of Westfield. I was popular in my old school and had to leave a lot of friends behind. Even though I was all these amazing things I was also a dark person.

I used to hear voices, no, I still do. I used to go to therapy, but I realized it wasn't working so I just stopped going. They could never figure out what was wrong with me always said it might be a chemical unbalance and some even said I was a psychopath. Just because I told them about my visions of killing the people I like and how I felt nothing when doing it, no guilt, no sadness, no… nothing. I know there is something wrong with me and I just try not to show it's mostly because I don't want to scare people away.

I searched a couple of rooms until I found one that was perfect for me. It had dark blue walls and was big. Perfect. I had this feeling that I belonged there that I have always belonged there and that sent shivers down my spine. "TATE MOVING TRUCKS HERE COME HELP OUT!" Constance yelled from downstairs her voice echoed all around the house "Ugh" I groaned while sluggishly making my way downstairs.

Why can't everything magically appear in my room? I'm fucking tired and all I want to do is to go to sleep. Maybe tomorrow will be better new school means new babes am I right? I chuckled to myself at my thought. I found myself downstairs within second and started to carry my belongings up to my room. This is going to be a long fucking day.

Violet POV

I was walking back to my house from the library. My fucking bag was loaded with shitloads of horror and mystery books. I love to read a lot of horror books and watch horror movies as well. The fact that I say 'I'm not afraid of anything' doesn't mean I don't get a bit frightened when I watch horror movies, but I just don't like showing people my true feelings.

Like this one time I went to stay over at a friend's house when I was like 7 and we snuck into her older brother's room because he had a scary movie on. We were watching for like the first 15 minutes then it started to get fucking scary, but me being the tough girl I am didn't show it. My friend was begging for us to leave and I pretended to think about it and then I agreed and we left.

That night I had nightmares. I woke up at night breathing heavily and sweaty all over. I didn't want to call my mom that would just prove that I'm was scared and I didn't want that.

After walking for what felt like eternity I got home and to my surprise there was moving trucks across the street from my house. Ugh. Great we'll probably have to go over later to introduce ourselves.

I hate meeting new people I'm not really that social I'd rather spend time alone. Friends don't mean a thing. They're just a bunch of posers who pretend to care about you when in reality they only care about themselves. I'm better off alone.

I walked in my house and was sprinting up the stairs when my shithead father called me "Violet!" I stopped and slowly turned to look down at him "Yes father" I asked critically. I hated him for cheating on my mom. He broke her, he made her lose the baby. Before she was always happy now every time I see her she's either crying over the loss of her baby or just sitting down and thinking. Like if she completely locked herself in her own world and had no idea what was happening and I hated how she could be so weak. She was weak because she let him break her she went down without a fight.

Thinking about this made me so fucking angry even though it happened like two years ago. Can you believe that? Two years had passed since we moved here to supposedly start 'fresh'. Whatever, it doesn't even matter anymore. What's done is done and there is nothing I can do about it.

"we're going over across the street to greet our new neighbors" he said.

"Yeah, and what do you want me do about it? I asked sarcastically

"Well i was hoping you would like to come with us" come with you guys? Umm... no thanks, i'm good.I'd rather let you shrink me about how i could become very sucsessful in life, which i won't, than go across the street and go bullshit a bunch of strangers about the perfect family we clearly are not.

"No" i stated coldly between a clenched jaw. Without another word to be said he walked out and into the kitchen. Good. For a second there i thought he was actually going to make me go. Then once again i was running up the stairs. I walked in my bedroom and sprayed across my bed. Oh god, it felt so good like sleeping on clouds, but as all good things never last my mother had to inturrupt.I tried to ignore the knocks by plugging in my earphones, but they just got louder.

"Honey, can i come in"

"No, i'm tired...go away!" It was true i was tired and i wanted to be left alone, but of course she ignored me, like she always does,and came in anyway. Not really in the mood for arguing, i stayed quiet just staring at her in disbelief.

"Hey, your dad said you didn't want to come with us, is that true?" She asked While moving closer and sitting at the end of the bed. I sat up straight.

"Yeah, soo..."

"Well, why don't you want to come?"

"Mom, you know i don't like meeting new people" I said.

"Honey, you have to go out and meet new people; it's not like you're gonna spend your whole life locked in your bedroom"

"I wish I did" i murmered softly to her.

"Ow, come on, honey come with us?" She said in hope of convincing me, but i'm not easily convinced.

"No, i don't want to" i said and she got up and headed for the door.

"Okay, we'll be back soon, hun" she said and walked out, closing the door behind her. I could'nt help feeling kind of bad, but i'm just so fucking tired of fake bullshit. Atleast i'll get some peace and quiet for a few hours, thank god for that. I went back to my previous position and slowly drfited into a deep sleep at the sound of Nirvana playing softly in the background.

♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡