Chapter 12

He was walking down the street, heading for school, when he saw Violet talking to some men in suits. He quickly hid behind some tall bushes, until they left. He went over to Violet, she was pacing around, looking angry, but also hurt. He placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Vi, what's wrong?" He asked, concerned. She flinched once she heard it was him.

"Leave me alone! I never want to see you again!" she yelled, tears running down her face.

"Violet?" he asked confused, taking a step towards her, she pushed him hard, almost causing him to stumble down to the floor.

"No, just GO AWAY, TATE!" she yelled louder, seeing that he didn't move, she ran off.

"Violet, wait!" Tate called after her.

He fell to the ground on his knees and started to cry, until he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw the two men that were talking to Violet.

"Tate Langdon, we need you to come with us" One of the men said. As he stood up, both men grabbed his hands and handcuffed them behind his back.

"W-what are you doing? Where are you taking me?" Tate asked, trying to get his hands free, while the man dragged him to a black mini van.

"Police Department, you're our number one suspect on the dissappearance of Leah Young."

"But I had nothing to do with that!"

"We'll see about that" The man said, pushing him inside the van and shutting it closed.

|*|*|*|*|

They sat him in a dark room with only two chairs and a table. There was a huge window on the wall, but he couldn't see who was on the other side. A young woman came in the room and sat in the unoccupied chair behind the table.

"Hayden MCclain" she stated simple, giving him a smile. "Let's see" she said flipping through some papers. "Mr.Langdon, where were you at Tuesday at 10:00pm?" 'play it cool, Tate, play it cool' he kept thinking.

"I was home taking a shower"

"That late at night?" Hayden questioned.

"I'm sorry I didn't know there was a certain time to take a shower" She gave him a fake smile and continued asking questions.

"When was the last time you saw Leah?"

"I went to go drop her of  by her house after our date" Lie.

"by  her house?" she asked, cocking both eyebrows at him.

"Yeah, she asked me to leave her by her house because she didn't want her parents finding out she went out" Lie.

She asked him more questions, which he responed with more made up lies.

"Tate, sorry, but your going to spend time here until we solve this case." Hayden said, getting up. A man came in the room and handcuffed Tate's hands together again.

"Wait! What? but I didn't do anything!" Tate yelled, struggling out of the grip of the man. They dragged him out of the room and into a cell. He was left alone in the darkness.

|♥|♡|♥|♡|

I'm still working on the the flashback. That will be the next chapter. Thanks for reading! :) ♥ XOXO (Oh, Btw, Hayden wasn't the student Ben cheated with in this fic) c: