Chapter 16

11 hours earlier...

Tate went back to the cabin to check if Leah was still there, which she was. He picked up some food on his way, to feed Leah, not that he wanted to. Leah was sleeping, curled up in a corner of the room, when he walked in. He took out the small bag of white powder, and sprinkled her food with it.

With this drug he would have Leah under his "command".

He stood above her and kicked her awake. She clutched at her stomach and made weird noises, she was too week to form any words yet. He sat her up straight and placed the food in front of her. She anxiously grabbed it and started to devored it whole, the sight made him laugh. "Well, someone's a little hungry" he chuckled.

Leah started to fill tingles taking over her entire body, and soon her whole body went numb and her mind blackedout on her, but she was still conscious. Tate smiled wickedly, and brought her to her feet and helped her to his car.

He drove to a park near where Leah lived and dropped her there. "Go, home Leah" he said chuckling, he was happy that he was getting away with this so easily.

Leah started to walk away still under his control. "Wait" he called out, and Leah walked back to him."If you tell anyone about this I swear I'll stab you to death and play around with your blood." He said seriously, and she eagerly nodded. He then gestured her to leave and she started to walk off again. He drove a little farther away from her house and parked the car a few blocks away, in a dark corner.

He watched as she reached her house and weakly knocked on the door. A few seconds later Leahs parents came rushing out and embracing her in kisses and tight hugs. The sight made him want to puke, so he drove away.

He went home to wash up and get handsome for his date tonight and like always he found Constance passed out on the couch, reeking the whole house in the smell of alcohol.

Present time...

Violets day was going perfectly fine, until she asked to go to the bathroom in between one of her periods. She found Leah crying on the floor of the bathroom. She wanted to walk out like nothing, but Leah stopped her. "Violet, violet, wait please" she sobbed walking to her. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I did to you, please forgive me...please" she begged.

"you think it's that simple, hurt me, walk away then come back saying your sorry and everything's fixed?! wrong sorry doesn't mean anything!" Violet spat in her face, walking out of the girls restroom. Leah followed her out in the hall "please Violet please, I'll do anything...just please, can we at least try to be friends" Leah said.

Violet stopped in her tracks and turned back to see Leah. "friends?" she laughed "please, you and me friends? that's impossible" She said walking away again.

"Can we at least talk then?" Leah asked. Violet stopped again.

"If I talke to you, will you leave me alone then?" Violet asked, looking at her expectantly.

"Yes...yes, I promise I'll leave you alone after" she says, and Violet nods.

"when?"

"Skate Park down town after school?" she asks, and Violet nods once again.

After School...

Violet walks out of the building seeing Tate waiting for her at the entrance. She tries to avoid him by walking in the other direction, but Tate catches her. "Where do you think youre going?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, sorry I didn't see you" she says. He plants a small kiss on her mouth, whispers "let's go" in her ear. She pulls away from him. "Wait, I can't go with you today, I promised my mom I will go shopping with her after school and she's gonna pick me up" She lies. Tate frowns.

"Shopping?" He ask uncertainly.

"I know, but I promised" she says. "but I'll see you later okay?"

"yeah, I guess" he says.

"okay bye"

"bye" he says walking away to his car, then driving away.

Violet walked down the sidewalk to the skate park, which was only a few blocks away. She got there and saw Leah already waiting for her there. Leah was wearing a large purple sun hat with black sunglasses. She sat down next to her and Leah looked up at her.

They stayed silent for a while until Leah decided to speak up. "Do you believe in the devil?" she asks looking at Violet.

"No"

"I do...the Devil is real. And he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. Because he's a fallen angel, and he used to be God's favorite... Have you read the Book of Revelation?"

"No..."

"In Heaven, there's this woman in labor howling in pain. And there's a red dragon with seven heads waiting so he can eat her babies. But the Archangel Michael, he hurls the dragon down to earth. From that moment on, the red dragon hates the woman, and declares war on her and all of her children. That's us."

"What are you trying to say with all of this?"Violet asks.

"Violet, just watch out, the people you hang around with no matter how good their façade might be, their not what they seem to be and they'll end up hurting you" she says.

"I'm lost are you saying that someone's trying to hurt me?"

"No, just watch out...I have to go now" Leah gets up and leaves leaving Violet alone, trying to fugure out what she just said.

A/N  Hey loves, short chapter, I know but I'll try to update again today or tomorrow  so yaay okay, I know that this is suppose to be AU but ehh why not use some ASH scene. Oh, I did this scene because someone wanted to see the Leah and Violet scene...so here ya go hope you enjoyed It. Okay I'll stop now.

STORY SHOUTOUT! Go read Violate Ahs Hold Me Closer by mangoberry16, its really good and she's so sweet so might as well go follow her too

I love you guys and thanks a load for all the votes and reads this is getting!!!