Chapter 13

He has been there for five days already. The food is shit, the people are shit, and this whole place is shit. He got a busted lip from a brawl he had two days ago. He was pale, more than usual. He had dark bags under his eyes, and his hair was greasy. (~sexy~)

No one came to visit him, not even Constance. Bitch. But he didn't care about Constance right now, he wanted to see Violet, he needed to see Violet.

He paced around the small cell, pulling at his hair. He banged his fist against the wall, only making them bleed, but he didn't feel any pain. The only thing he was feeling right now was lonley.

He sat down on the concrete floor, palms over his face. He heard footsteps echoing from the dark hallway, and he snapped his head up. A man stood in front of his cell, unlocking it.

"Tate Langdon, your're free to go"

His eyes widened and he held a smile on his face. The man opened the cell door.

"Follow me" he stated simply, walking away. Tate followed behind him. They reached a small room and Tate went inside. He found Hayden sitting there, waiting for him. She gestured him to sit down on the brown chair.

Hayden stared at him for a few minutes. "The case was closed" she said still eyeing him "filed her as a runaway"

Silence.

"you're free to go now, but I'm still keeping an eye on you, Langdon" She stood up. "there may not be evidence, but I know your're behind all this" she spat.

"how are you so sure?"

"I just know!...Now leave!" She shoved him out of the door. He walked back to his house and locked himself in his room.

He needed to come up with something quick to get rid of Leah. He walked over to his bed and kneeled down to the floor. He lifted the wood tile and took out a small little bag. 'The devils breath' he had gotten this some time back, he had to go through a lot to get this drug.

One blow to her face, that's all it'll take to have her under his command.

He drove to the cabin, being careful and making sure no one followed him. On his way there je picked up some food and water.Maybe she's already dead by now, 8 days without food or water, maybe it'll save him the work, or better yet, the drug. 

He walked inside and found Leah passed out on the floor. He walked over to her and shook her awake. She groaned,  and he quickly gave her some water to drink. She sipped the water slowly, considering she was weak from all the lack of nutrients. After giving her some food, he gave her some vitamins. She needed to recover as soon as possible,  so he could drug her and dump her somwhere public.

She fell asleep again, and he left her there. He would come back tommorow after school to check up on her.

He drove back to his house. He walked in his bedroom and lay on his bed. After a few minutes he heard a tap on his window. He saw Violet, and quickly walked towerds her. When he opened it, Violet immediately gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry" she said, hugging him tighter. "I missed you so much" she mumbled into his ear. He hugged her back "me too" he said. They let go of each other and stare deeply into each others eyes. He leaned in and placed his lips over hers, he bit her lower lip, and she gave him entrance into her mouth. They moved their lips in rythm, he slowly pushed her down on bed.

Few minutes later things started to get heated, and she could feel his hardness pressed up against her core. He planted hot wet kisses down her neck and she couldn't hold in the moan  that just escaped through her mouth. Her hands traveled down his torso. She placed her palm over his hardened dick, making him groan, loudly. The door busted open and Constance walked in. Her eyes traveled down to where Violets hand was still placed over Tate's erection.

"In the name of Jesus Christ,  what are you doing?!" she yelled. They both jolted up in bed and fixated themselves.

"Constance, what are you doing here?" Tate scolded, angrily. 

"Well, in case you forgot, I own this house!" She retorted, gesturing around.

"please" he mumbled. "You didn't pay a single penny for this house, it was that fucking dog of yours!" He yelled, lifting himself of the bed.

"Now, you watch your language there, young man." She walked closer to him,  poking him in the chest. "You will respect your future father, wether you like it or not" she said, she fixed her hair before walking out the door, leaving them in silence.

Violet was still laying in bed, she scooted to the side. "come here" she said softly. Tate crawled over to her and layed besides her. She wrapped her arms around his torso, and she could see tears dripping down his eyes. She embraced him tighter and placed a small kiss on the back of his head. "It's okay" she whispered in his ear, before resting her head in the pillow. They both driffted off to sleep.

|♡|♥|♡|♥|

Okay, so I decided not to kill Leah. Maybe she'll die later on from her uglyness or just beacause she's a bitch! who knows, and who cares, really? Not me.

If there's any spelling or grmar errors, I' am truly sorry, I wrote this on my phone. XOXO ♥