Off To Narnia

"MOVE YA NASTIES!!!" I heard Brad yell then crack up at his own words. We were at the park. Drake and Jessica were going out now so the were kissing a lot lately.

"Oh shut up Brad" Jessica said giggling.

I got on a swing and began to swing while Brad sat on the side walk drinking an ice cold monster. Jessica and Drake were sitting under the tree and Aiden on a rock talking with Rebecca.

I kept swinging. Swinging high as if I was trying to reach the sky but kept coming back down to earth. I had my headphones on trying to block out the world but again I could hear Brad yelling.

Aiden walked over to me and sat on the swing next to me. I saw him say something but couldn't hear what it was, so I removed my headphones.

"I said do you wanna go finish the project?" he finished saying. Its due on Monday but I was feeling lazy.

"Don't procrastinate Ms. Andrews" he said making me wonder if he had just read my mind or not. Then I stopped swinging causing the fresh wind to stop hitting my cheeks.

"Ok bye guys!!" I yelled seeing only Brad and Rebecca wave bye. Drake was a little distracted so picked up an acorn and through it at him.

"Oww!!" he said holding his head. "Wait your leaving?" he said and I giggled.

"Yeah you idiot that's why I said bye"

"Where are you going?"

"Off to Narnia Drake" Aiden said smirking.

"Wait dude are you saying it like legit?" he said shocked. I laughed at his facial expression and nodded no.

"We're gonna finish our History project" I said then began to walk with Aiden. I put on the helmet and got on the back of his bike.

When we got to his house he looked at me with a wide grin. I was feeling nervous around him. He called me cute yesterday. I was starting to like his personality. I mean he was a jerk at times but so was I. Everyone was actually.

He grabbed a flower from his house's garden and placed it in my hair then walked over to open his house. I felt my face heat up. It's not like I was crushing on him but I felt my face heat up from such action.

We walked inside and grabbed the little clay men. I picked up a wooden tablet from the bottom of my box and began to through glue all over it. After that I through sand all over the glue and let it dry.

Aiden had gone to his Dad's tool shed to get a glue gun. By the time he came back the glue was dry and so we began to glue down the little clay men. We positioned them to make it seem as if they're was a war going on. I cut out a piece of construction paper and wrote our names on it and period number.

"Finished!!!" I yelled and through myself onto his bed. "We finished!!!!!" I kept saying beaming with glee. "Ugh I'm so tired" I said then glanced back at Aiden who was staring at me with a toothy grin.

"You're so weird" he said laughing at me. I through a pillow at him and he stopped laughing then looked at me emotionless. He stood up and walked over to me. I was scared, I didn't know what he was gonna do but I regret throwing the pillow.

When he reached me he began to tickle me nonstop. My face now fully red. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe.

"Stop. I'm. Ticklish!!!"I said laughing.

"Hell if I care" he said smiling devilishly at his accomplishment to make me laugh. I grabbed another pillow and whacked his face. I took this opportunity while he was in shock to whack him again.