Venice Beach

Aiden's P.O.V.

It hurt. Seeing him hold her hand. Hearing him asks her out on a date. Hearing her tell him about how she had gotten her memory back instead of telling me. I don't like him.

I don't care if he was some kind of god to her. He was a troll to me. Bull. I fell in love with her more and more every day. She just didn't notice. Or feel the same way. But I can't ask her out.

If we went out then we would end up breaking up and I would end up hurting her. Our friendship would ruin and I'd be left alone. Again.

I got up from my bed and took a shower then headed downstairs.

"Aiden don't yell!" Samantha said waving around her magical fairy wand.

"I'm not yelling Sam" I said and she giggled.

"I'm mimicking my mommy" she said then went off into the kitchen.

My mom would always tell me not to yell because of how my anger would kill the fairies. I was surprised Sam remembered that.

I walked into the kitchen and picked Samantha up throwing her high up in the air then catching her as she came back down. She giggled as I repeated the process then  I heard the door.

I placed her on the seat against the table and she began to eat her breakfast.  Then I walked over to the door and opened it. Alice.

She stood there in the rain looking at me with sad eyes. "Can we go for a walk?" she said and we headed out.

"You know Sam has been bugging me about your rabbit and when you'll come by with him." I said smirking at the cement.

"Aiden, they touched me" she said and we stopped walking.

"What?" I asked in shock and she repeated herself. "Touched you sexually?" I asked but she shrugged.

"They didn't rape me" she said. I hated that word. It was horrible and I was accused of doing it before.

"Well they'll all rot in hell" I said not knowing what to do. I pulled her in for a hug as she began to cry on my chest. 

"It's ok Al, it's all over now they're not here anymore they won't hurt you" I assured her then grabbed her shoulders and looked into her eyes. They were sad. Very sad. She wiped her tears away and looked up at the rain.

" I didn't like it. Mike." she suddenly said and I began to get angry. "What did he do?" I asked but she just looked at the cement.

"DAMMIT ALICE ANSWER ME!!" I yelled and she shrugged.

"I'm sorry Aiden. He didn't do anything bad. I just didn't feel safe with him" she finally said.

Mike was older than her which I hated I don't care if it was a year older. He was still older. I'm her age. I'm Alice's age. I've been there for her many times but she didn't care.

"I hate you" she said then began to cry. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you so much!!" she said then began to walk away.

She was confusing but I didn't know what was going on. I followed her then grabbed her arm.

"Why would you say that?" I said breathing in the cold air.

"Because I don't like it. I don't like talking about this stuff to anyone. Not even my dad, but for some stupid reason I choose to tell you." I looked at her misty eyes and laughed.

My laugh caused her to stare at me in confusion.

" Great, so you trust me?"

"No you idiot! I just...felt like I should because you told me your past." she whispered looking over at the wet pavement.