Friends

Alice's POV:

"Ok? ...Do your assignments...Ok?" Mr. Bergson said in a light tone smiling around the room. Not only his voice, but appearance scared everyone he had such a weird atmosphere that scared the whole class. I wouldn't be surprised if in twenty years I find out that he was in jail.

Just as I was busy thinking about reasons he could be in jail the bell rang. This guy was my science teacher and let me tell you. He sucked at teaching.

I got up from my desk and groaned to myself then got out and headed to my locker. When I got there I put in my science textbook and then closed it. Drake walked over to me then yanked off my beanie from my head.

"Hey!!!Stop!!Give it back you idiot!!" I yelled laughing at Drake.

"Its been a week since you've talked to him. Are you guys ok or do I need to kick his butt?" I heard Brad say as he leaned on my locker.

"Since she's talked to who?" Drake said looking over at Brad. I gladly took the chance to grab my beanie and I did.

"Ha ha!!" I teased Drake while holding onto my beanie that was now back on my head.

"Aiden" Brad said then began to walk over to the cafeteria and Drake followed. I on the hand went to save us a spot under a tree where there was a bench.

Jessica came over and sat with me along with Rebecca. Rebecca having a blue skater skirt and some boots on with s crop top that had patterns and a plain blue jacket. Jessica on the other hand an oversized sweater that had flower the skunk from the movie Bambie and on the bottom it read 'Flower Power'. She wore that along with some skinnies and some vans.

"Hey Alice, hope you don't mind us" Rebecca said looking over at Drake. "Jess just wanted some time with Drake" she said smiling.

"Its fine" I said looking over at her and Jess.

"Stupid Lunch Lady" Drake mumbled to himself then sat down next to Jessica.

"What happened" Jessica asked staring at Drake.

"She messed up his lunch" Brad said leaning on the tree chuckling.

"Oh" She said back lightly.

After 15 minutes of nonstop talking between Drake,Jessica and Rebecca I got bored. My chin on the palm of my hand and my elbow on my leg.

Finally the bell rung. Kids began to walk to class. I got up and took a long sigh. Rebecca,Jessica and Drake walked over to their next class which they took together.

Brad walked me over to my class and then I saw it. I immediately froze. It looked at me with its beady black eyes. Then raised both front legs at me. When I saw its moment I screamed in terror. It was really big and gross. For crying out loud the throw web from like their ass or something. I don't care from where its still horrifying.

I jumped on Brad who was laughing in amusement. He carried me bridal style over to my class where we got away from that harry monster.

"Ugh did you see it?" I asked hiding my head on Brad's chest.

"Yeah real scary" he teased then set me down. I stuck my tongue out at him but he just poked it with his finger. "Ewww" I yelled then giggled.

"Gotcha" he said laughing then looked over at some girls and his smiled dropped.

"No she's a slut she went to the dance with Aiden I saw her" a girl said. "Well I saw her kiss Drake a few weeks ago" another said. I looked up at Brad who's face was angry.

"Its ok" I whispered and his attention turned over to me.

"I'll catch ya later Al" he said then gave me a hug which probably wasn't the best thing to do right now. The girls all gasped and I looked over at them then they headed into the class next door to Mrs.Williams.