Memories

Aiden's P.O.V.

I didn't understand these stupid cops. It's technically been 24 hours why won't they go look for her?

I was so frustrated so I went outside the police station to take in a deep breathe of fresh air. There were flowers on the grass that reminded me of the time I put a flower in her hair. If they touch her I'd ... I don't know. I don't know what I'd do.

Is she ok? Will she be ok? Will she come back? I don't know. Dammit! I thought to myself then kicked the wall. It hurt but I didn't really pay attention to the pain.

Mike. Mike. Mike. Why would she get him drunk? Was she trying to mingle, I mean what's the point of it if she already has people that deeply love her?

She's stupid. She was stupid enough to go. Stupid enough to talk to strangers,drink,and walk home alone with Rebecca.

I didn't understand this or like it. After a while I saw Brad's car pull up. I saw him get out and open up the passenger's door where I saw Alice.

My heart began to beat fast but I froze. I didn't know what to do. She was wearing a graphic tee which was clearly Brad's and some cargo shorts for men. But she was there.

Brad took Alice inside the station and I ran after them.

I headed towards the room where Alice's dad was and saw them hugging. Everyone but Brad. He was talking to the cops.

I ran over to Alice and saw a huge cut on her face right above the brow.

Her icy blue eyes were full of horror and mine saddened.

I don't like this. She was upset and I REALLY wanted to hug her but her dad was with her and I wouldn't want to interupt that.

After an hour Alice's dad took her to the hospital. She wouldn't speak. She didn't even look at us she just glanced at the floor then back at Brad.

I drove to the hospital and after hours of waiting I was allowed to walk in.

"She's had a bit of a trauma" the nurse said as she lead me in.

She laid in bed with some needles pierced through her delicate soft skin. Her icy blue eyes met mine.

"You ok?" I asked but she just stared at me.

"Who are you?" she asked and my heart sank. She didn't recognize me?

"Aiden" I said in confusion. She looked up at the ceiling and smiled.

"Aiden... you're cute" she said giggling.

"It's the pills" I heard a nurse say from behind me. "She's a little loopsy and had lost her memory from the car accident" she said as my eyes widened.

"She was in a car accident?"

"Yeah her friend had took her to a clinic earlier" she said checking her clipboard then the monitor.

I took one last look at Alice before leaving. I closed the door behind me and went to look for Brad.

I walked down the hall then saw him sitting down with Drake and Jessica. As I came closer I saw  Mike standing beside them. Brad was explaining what had happened to him.

Everyone knew. Everyone but me. When Mike saw me he walked in to Alice's room and I headed to Brad.

"What happened?" I asked him and he looked at me in confusion.

"With Alice at the club or how I found her?" he asked and I said the second choice.

"Well I was driving over to her house and saw her walking on the street in a small tight clubbing dress with her heels all ruined. Her hair was messed up, dress torn and make up smeared." he said and it hurt me. To hear it. She had gotten in a car crash but still managed to try walking over to her house?

"It wasn't anything serious though just a small memory loss, or at least that's what the doctors said." he said then glanced at Drake and Jessica who had fallen asleep together.

" Luckily she still remembers me and Drake though" he said with a smile. I nodded and walked back to Alice's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike's P.O.V.

"Why are you so tall?" she said.

"Because I was born tall?"

"No no, that's not it" she said and I grinned. She was adorable.

"Was your dad a giant?" she gasped and I laughed.

"Yeah that's it" I nodded and she giggled.

"I wanna go back to my house with Drakey and Braddyyyyyy" she wined and tugged on her blanket.

"Well they'll come over here ok?" I asked her but she just stared at my eyes.

"You're cute too. Why are there cute guys here? I don't want cute guys I want my guys. I want my idiots." she said and my face began to heat up. She cupped my face and smiled.

"You're magical you change colors" she said and I moved her hands off of my face.

"Magic won't work" I heard a guy say. I turned around and saw a doctor. He was looking at his clipboard then looked back at me.

I walked over to him away from Ally.

"I'm sorry but with what we know she hit her nerve system in the crash. It's really hard to tell if she'll get her memory back" he said and shook his head in disappointment.

"Ok doctor thanks" I said then looked back at Ally who was beginning to fall asleep I walked out and saw Aiden. He glanced at me and was about to walk in when i stopped him.

"Aiden, she's tired let her rest."

"Is she ok? Did the doctors lie to Brad? I need to know Mike!!" he yelled and frowned at me.

" It's hard to tell. That's all they said" I told him and he looked down at the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~