The Secret Admirer

Drake's POV:

My eyes were shut and I woke up to a loud scream that made my body shiver. It was my parents arguing about who knows what this time. I looked over at the time it was 6:30 am. My bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get out. Sleep beautiful sleep. I'm so sleep deprived that I wouldn't mind missing school for a whole day of sleep. But I couldn't. I had to go to school at least to get away from this nut house.

I stretched out of bed then yawned a bit and opened a jar that contained fish food and poured a bit of it into my fish tank and the same with my turtle 'Snap' which I named when I was like 10 so about 7 years ago. My essay!! I thought to myself and then grabbed my phone and texted Alice. A few minutes later my phone buzzed and saw a text from Alice informing me that she had done my essay. I took a quick shower then put on my converse and some skinnies along with a T-shirt that had Buggs Bunny getting high with Mickey Mouse. I brushed my red hair and grabbed my blue backpack then headed off to school.

"Hey dork" I heard Alice say handing me a packet of three pages stapled together.

"Thanks you're a life saver!!!" I said then hugged her tiny body with both arms.

"Life saver. Well if your gonna try suffocating me then I'm gonna need a life saver." she said and I released my grip on her. I walked with her over to my locker to get my text book when a letter fell out. She picked it up and I ignored it.

"Ok bro you NEED to clean out that locker like seriously your stuff are everywhere" she said still holding on to the letter.

"What's that?" I asked as I closed my locker and through my book into my backpack.

"Looks like a love letter" she said with a huge grin on her face.

"Is it from Katie?" I asked with doubt written all over my voice but I mean it wouldn't hurt to know that your special to someone right?

" Dunno but I gotta get to class" She handed me the letter and walked away. I went to my right and headed into class.

"Class please pass up your essays that hopefully will teach all of you not to disrespect a teacher when your teach is talking" said Mr. Oaks. I tapped the girl in front of me and she took my paper.

"Did you do it?" she said a bit worried.

"My essay? I guess in a way I kinda did."

"No not your essay, the prank on Mr. Willks? "

"Prank?"

"Never mind" she said and turned around facing the front again. Why must she intrigue me with such gossip and then leave me hanging? I wanna know of this prank who did it. I wondered to myself then dropped the letter which I forgot about. I picked it up and opened it.

Hey so like you might not know or care. But I think you're really cute Drake. Your name, your hair, your eyes. The way you act. I dunno its just cute and how your so ignorant. Well Halloween's coming up and I'm not sure if you're going to Rebecca's Halloween party this year but if you are I'd love it if you and me talk.