SoulSong & Stitches Sing me a Song

This is a very large chapter but I promise it is good! There are more chapters it just took me a while to figure out when to stop this one. Sorry!

Oh man, another assembly but this time it's year 7 and 8, stupid year 7's ruin everything!

I started to listen to Mrs. Garlick ranting on about how the year 7's had ruined our longer lunch, however I was distracted by a dark figure standing outside the fire exitdoor.It had tentacles freely floating around and had messy hair so long it was up to it's hips. Before I could discover further Chloe, my friend nudges me to warn me Mrs Taylor is running her sharp eyes across the auditorium. So I sit up in attention so I won't get caught not paying attention .

As soon as Mrs. Taylor leaves the room I turn to the window where the 'figure' was standong but the curtains were pulled over it! I think Mrs Payne saw me staring at the window.

After the assembly was over, me, Chloe and Amelia (my two wacky best friends) go looking for Annah, (wacky and also one of my best friends). When we find her we all go searching for a table, which was hard due to twice as many year 7's than year 8's are refusing to go outside. Finally we find a table. "So what did you want to tell us?" Amelia says pulling out her lunch from her Black Veil Brides. Before I could say anything else, Alisha runs up to Amelia's bag and hugs it, while Amelia's still wearing it. We all laugh when I finally settle and start speaking, Amelia knew i had something to tell them. "When we were in the assembly, I saw something with tentacles at the fire exit door watching me, but I couldn't quite make out the face of it." I say looking at only Amelia because she looked the most suprised.We all get our lunch out and start eating silently nomming, which isn't what we normally do.

"I saw something too ..." Amelia murmered under her breath. Fortunately I learned how to understand Amelia's mumbles I looked at her and asked, "What did you see?" "I saw something on the roof sitting on one of the spotlights, it had stitches going up its arms, but the rest of its body was in the shadows of the roof" We all look up at Amelia still silent as she stairs at us terrified.

"Okay let's just all eat our lunch and get some fresh air, we'll forget about this," says Annah reassuringly.

Chapter 2 -

When we finished our lunch we went outside, but a boy in my science class stopped me and asked me if he could talk about something. We sat down on a two seated table and he asked me, "Have you been seeing them to?"

"Seeing what?" I say nervously,

"Seeing strange figures!" he says seriously,

"Yes, I don't know what they are!" I say anxiously.

"Come with me" He says already walking off. I follow behind him and we're outside in the school field.

"What do we do no-" Before I could finish my sentence he grabs me and pulls me forward and starts running so fast everything was blurry. Once we stop he puts me down but he was not Andrew from science class, he was a scary boy with black eyes with small red pupils that dripped blood. "What .. huh ... how?" I say wearily. As soon as I see him I fall to the ground and everything seems to fade. I wake up to find myslef in a cyan room, (my favorite color!) I get up rubbing my eyes and put my shoes on, as I start walking, I have a strange flash back from when i saw my Andrew.Then side starts to hurt, but I hold onto it tight, because I was determined to find out what was going on. I walk slowly down the stairs to find Jeff the killer watching tv! "AAAAAAAHHHH!" I scream while falling down the stairs.

"Bennnn your friend's awake!" Jeff shouts to the direction of the kitchen (this stuff seems familiar). Ben runs in and picks me up from the floor. "You know we all need to look after her, not just me!"