A new start.

"I think this may be the end Aribah, there's nothing we can do, too much blood has been lost." Jack walks towards me and puts his hand on my back.

"This can't be happening, I never thought it will end like this." I put my head down with the knife in one hand and my other hand on her wound. Tears fell uncontrollably down my face and all over Amelia.

Silence fled in the room as though it were unstoppable.

"You little wuss would you really think that I could die this easily?" Amelia says wearily.

"HOLY FRIKIN RAINBOWS,  YOU HAD ME WORRIED!" I yell in her face holding the knife in the air as the blade shone in the moonlight.

"Aribah, Amelia may I have a word?" Slendy calmly says walking past the room into his office. We all stare at each other in astonishment and confusion as Amelia who was once serverly hurt stood healthy and happy.

"What?" Amelia looks at me, Jack and Ben who had no idea of what was going on stood in complete confusion.

"Y-you're healed..." I say holding the knife from its tip. "Woah, I don't even feel like anything even happened to me in the first place." Amelia looks at the rip in her clothes where she was stabbed. Not a cut. Not a scar to be seen on her perfectly toned skin. "I think thats why Slendy wanted to see you guys... Maybe he wants to talk about a new healing power that SoulSong has." Ben informs us hastly.

We walk out the room one by one and stand in front of the giant door that bared over us evily.

"D-do we just walk in?" Amelia says glaring at it as though it were watching us.

"I think we should knock." I say putting my hand on her shoulder and moving her away before she starts having a staring competiton with the door. *knock,knock,knock* We enter slowly and close the door.

"I have something we need to talk about, I think you have already found out but I need to explain some things I have been keeping from you for a long time." Slendy gives us  hand gestures as if to say 'come sit down'  "You are the only healing source we have on the battlefield, this new power can only come from the two of you." Slendy pauses to stop and stare out his vast window that stood behind him.

"So if we both have healing powers, how come Amelia couldn't heal herself?" I say pointing at Amelia who slouched in her chair.

"SoulSong an heal others and Stitches can heal others, you can't heal yourself if you've been hurt too bad that you've lost consciousness, however, if you have a minor injury then you can heal yourself. In this case Amelia was too weak and couldn't heal herself therefore Aribah had to heal her." Slendy pauses and looks blankly at us. (but of course he does have a blank face but we could tell he was giving us a deathstare when the wrinkles on his face appeared.) "O-okay we understand, see ya!" I grab Amelia from the arm and pull her out of the room, huffing and puffing.

"Well that was super fast wasn't it?" Amelia says laughing away.

"I'm serious a few more seconds we could have died pulling straight faces to Slendy!" I say with my hands on my knees.

"He was doing it on purpose to test if you were serious, he was laughing on the inside." Jack says walking out of his room casually twirling his fingers.

"I guess I need to get some rest if we're going to be training tomorrow." Amelia says stretching her arms out wide while letting out an enourmous yawn.

"You little lier!" I say giggling and ticklng her hips, she lets out a loud yell and takes Jack from the arm into his room and shuts the door. I walk downstairs to find Ben crashed onto the sofa in a awkward positon, his right arm was on the top of the sofa and his other arm was falling off the sofa as his legs are in the same positon as his arms. For me this was an immediate invitation to fall asleep on him with a tight hug. I fell asleep in an instant and drifted off into my own world of dreams.

Chapter 11 -

I wake up to find that Ben had left me to sleep and in his place he left a pillow.

"What the?.." I say getting up slowly, rubbing my eyes. I walk upstairs to go to my room and take a shower and notice that every door was shut, I thought to myself that everyone must be asleep (by the way it was 10 at night.) I had a shower and changed into my baggy sweater, it was so long and comfortable that I decided to not wear any pants.I look into the mirror to do my hair as I notice that I have a cut on my cheek and a bruise on my neck. I ignored it and decided that I would tell Ben if he knows where it came from.I quickly ran downstairs to find Jeff sat on the sofa with no top but he was wearing shorts.

"You're up late." I say sitting beside him comfortably.

"Do you want to know where that bruise came from?" Jeffs face was covered with his hair as he looked at the floor, the dim lighting made me feel frightened.

"Um, yes." I say looking at his smile that peeked out menasingly from the corner of his face.

"Aribah, I like you, I like you a lot." Jeff looks up and looks into my eyes, he has tears streaming down his face with blood dripping from his smile, the tears and blood interetwined with each other and fell elegently down his face.

"Jeff did you give me this bruise when I was asleep?" I say moving closer to him giving direct eye contact.

"Yes." Jeff says confidently. What Slendy said was true, me and Amelia do attract the attention of them. I wonder if this has been happeneing to her. Come to think of it where is she? Where is anyone? Suddenly I change to my creepypasta form and become dizzy.

"W-what the?..." I fall to the ground as Jeff puts weight on my legs and has my arms pinned on top of me.

"Aribah do you like me?" Jeff whispers in my ear.

"Jeff you're acting awkward." I say moving my face away from his RANDOM MOOD SWING ALERT note that to self.

"You haven't answered my question Aribah." Jeffs voice was now intimidating and was eating away at my brain.

"Jeff get off me!" I yell at him pushing and trying to get out of the weird postion we were in before anyone comes and finds us like this.

"Aribah! Get back here!" He pulls me from my leg aggressively and I fall to the ground onto my stomach as he was now on top of me.

"Jeff let go!" I shout getting away from his grip and trying to run away but it was no use anymore as he had found my weak spot my hips. "AAAH Jeff stop, hahhaa, STOP i swear im going to kill you after this!" I yell laughing and screaming at the same time.

"Hey!...Guys?" Jake suddenly lets himself in without knocking only to stumble across a heap of me and Jeff lying on the floor on top of each other. This was certainly a moment that I would have never dreamed about happening...