Soup.

I'm just going to add random titles if you have a suggestion after reading this then comment xD
Aribah x Ben c:
I stop and stare at the door fiddling with my clothes, I then shyly look at the floor.
"What's wrong?" Ben says looking at me confused.
"I don't wanna go in there anymore." I say hiding behind Ben as I felt my heart racing.
" PFF you're such a fool, c'mon lets go!" Ben says pulling me from my shirt. I refused and dug my heels in the ground, since I had a lot more training than him he pulled me harder only to loose his balance and fall on top of me, only this time he was laying on my back as my stomach pressed against the floor.
"B-Ben..." I turn pink.
Ben's POV:
GODDAMIT really? At this time? Seriously! This is why I regret being a boy sometimes. But then again if I wasn't a boy I wouldn't have this derp in my life.
I get up and bend down offering my hand to Aribah who layed there with one leg in the air and the other bent to the right.
"Dude, you just crushed me and now I seriously can't feel my back...or bum since I landed on that first" xD Aribah turned around so that she was facing me she covered her face quickly as I could feel the heat from her red face.
"Pff, what should I do with you now?" I say laughing and crossing my arms in disappointment.
Aribahs POV:
Heh Ben had a boner xD
In embarrassment I kick his leg and curled into a ball. Seconds later he looses his balance and falls face first.
"HAHAHAHA!" I say getting up quickly and run into the house while tripping over my foot, I ignore everyone else and run into my room and shut the door.
"Oh my gosh that was hilarious!" I start rolling on the floor while holding my stomach.
"ARIBAH!" Ben yells storming in and growling like a lion.
"Ohhhh no that can't be good." I slowly back away from him crawling on the floor. He grabs my foot and drags me towards him.
"I am THE king, and you have disobeyed me!" Ben says as I start giggling,I quickly cover my mouth. We do this when we get bored, I know weird right?
"PFF hahahah! Dude get off me!" I scream as he starts tickling me with his cold fingers.
•••
We met face to face as our noses touched, my heavy breathing broke the silence, Ben was stroking my hips with the tips of his fingers as I was tired of him tickling me. HOLD THE PHONE that's my SWEET spot (if ya know what I mean ;D) waiiit did Jeff tell him that? I swear for real he's dead.
I blushed insane colours of pink and red as the stroking was a lot slower than before Ben started to smirk.
"Hhh." I say tilting my head to the right.
"Heh What's wrong?" Ben held both my hands in his giant palm and pulled them on top of my head.
"B-Ben, stooop!" I whisper as he trails up and down my hips, he knew I couldn't fight back at this point that's it I'm screwed for life. He has total control over me.
"Aribah?" Ben came close and whispered in my ear.
"Y-yes?" My eyes started to water for some strange reason as his hand came further up from my hips.
"Will you be my queen?"
I opened my mouth to answer with complete sarcasm but this was only an invitation for Ben to kiss the hell out of my lips and tongue.
"Mmmm! Mmmm!" I tried to set free but his grip on my chest and hands only became tighter. A while later I was calm about the situation and put my arms around Bens neck as my legs were wrapped around his. Throughout the erotic make out session I fell asleep still holding onto Ben like he was stopping me from falling, gosh damn it felt amazing.
~The next morning~
Ugh, what happened last night? I get up and rub my head.
"Holy rainbows!" I say quickly pulling Bens oversized top over my lady parts.
"Huh?" Ben gets up as his eyes slowly opened to reveal me turning red with anger.
"Ben, why am I half naked... More importantly, WHY ARE YOU NAKED IN OUR BED!" I move closer to him, pulling my shirt down aggressively. Ben smiles and gets out of bed looking for his boxers,I cover my eyes like a child but eventually curiosity got the best of me and I had a peek. Finally after minutes of rummaging under my clothes he finds them and walks towards the mirror to fix his hair.
Ghaaaa he's perfect. Woah no Aribah STFU focus why are you wearing his top?!
"I need my top back Aribah." Ben smirks at the fact of my complete confusion as I stared at his chest.
"Huh? Oh I don't think so, not until you tell me what happened last night." I say burying myself in my duvet.
"C'mon, do I have to explain everything?" Ben reaches for the duvet and pulls me out of it so be we're face to face, well my face was covered by my hands.
"Nope. Nope. I am not enjoying this." I say struggling to set free.
"Aribah please give me my top." Ben says pulling me into his chest to feel his six pack on my back, this is torture.
"Make me!" I yell at him.
"Make you huh?" Ben twirled me around to face him. For the love of rainbows, NOT IN THAT WAY!
He let go of me and stepped back two spaces I move to grab him but I fall to the floor.
"Aha this doesn't feel good." I say trying to get up hopelessly.
"PFF, ahem I mean..." I look up from where I was to find Ben tilting his head getting a good view of my bum.
"GHAAA." I pull my top and slide down the bed. This is too embarrassing.
Ben picks me up and throws me on the bed he lays beside me and wraps his arms around me.
"I'll tell you what happened..." Bens hands were travelling up my hip as he kissed my neck softly.
~one hour time lapse~
I can't believe how careless I was when I'm half asleep. Of course I'm a heavy sleeper but not that heavy that Ben could have gone that far.
"Stop regretting it cause ya know you liked it." Ben chips in to my thoughts.
"Shut up Ben." I turn red and burry my face in my pillow.
"Are you gonna wear a top or just wear a bra all day?" Ben smirks as he stares at my chest. I swear he's asking for it. I jump up grab my clothes and run into the shower. As the water hits my skin I could feel myself get weaker and weaker but that isn't going to stop me from punishing him so FRIKIN bad. I get out and look in the mirror only to find red marks going down my neck, that can't be good...
"Hey Aribah..." Ben walks in uninvited.
"Don't just walk in here without my permission dude!" I yell at him as I held my towel tight.
"To be honest I think the towel fits you best ;D" Ben puts his hand on my shoulder which was still wet. He smirked while staring at the marks on my neck.
"Hey it's not as bad as what you left on me." He takes his shirt off and turns around as my eyes widen in shock of bruises were lined up all over his back.
"Urrmerrgurrd that must hurt." All my love is in them bruises.
"You derp. Get changed and come downstairs everyone wants to say hi." He puts his shirt back on kisses my forehead and walks away. I smile and get changed in excitement of starting fresh after THAT incident.