Love is unreal.

(A/N If you're wondering where Stitches came from then read The Origin Of Stitches story Mia is writing and if you want to know where SoulSong came from comment on that story and ill write about it!)

We both walk out the bathroom hand in hand and were confronted by Jeff who was annoyed.
"What do you want?" Ben says moving in front of me protectively.
"I'm just here to check what was taking so long." Jeff was frustrated as he folded his arms. They then both went on an argument on why Jeff was planning to walk in on me and Ben being in the bathroom.
I awkwardly drop in and say.
"In my defence girls take a while in the bathroom." They both stopped and stared at each other. I know what they were thinking.
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THINKING DIRTY THOUGHTS ABOUT!" I yell at them both who were trying to keep the laughs in. I grab Ben from the ear and whisper to him. "You'll regret this later, trust me." I then turn to Jeff and glare at him. "You have just made life worse for yourself. Never, and I mean never get on a girls bad side. Especially if she's amazing at pranks."
They got up looked at each other and nodded. I, in fear, stepped back. Jeff left the room to leave only me and Ben.
"Ben what are you thinking?" I say trying to get direct eye contact.
Suddenly the lights get turned off. Now let me explain something. Plain darkness for a human is blackness all around,but for someone who is in their creepypasta form they can see in the dark like it's nobody's business.
However, me being me I was always prepared,I was trained to know my surroundings even in the dark so this should be fun at least for a while cause I didn't get that much training done.
I feel a cold hand stroke me going down my neck to my hand. I move away. My mouth was covered and I was brought down to the floor.
"Mmmm!" I try yelling out but it was no use, I was locked in Bens grip. Wait waiiiit a minute was he trying to do what I think he is? Oh hell naa I am not letting THAT happen yet.
I bite his hand and run free from his grip. I sit as though I were ready to leap at him like a wild animal.
"Ben what's all this for any-" I was grabbed from my hips and pulled forward before I could say a thing my lips were sealed by his. For a moment I was confused and annoyed but then just for a moment I let loose and enjoyed every part of it.
"We should head back now." I whisper blushing.
Ben laughs and pulls me closer.
"About that punishment..." He says intimidatingly.
"You have an extremely dirty mind,and I don't mind it." I say putting my arms around his neck as my leg bend forward.
"Okay thats enough for now, Ben that training sucked, train her properly or Slendy will kill you." Jeff says turning the lights on and signalling us to leave. We both nod and walk out hand in hand.
As we walked through the forest thoughts started to mix up in my head. What if everyone thinks nothing of me anymore? What if everyone, hates me?

Sorry for the short chapters! I'm uploading quicker with them. :)