Stuck in the past.

I quickly get dressed,did my makeup and ran out the bathroom.
"Uuuhh errr..." I say drooling over Ben changing as the sunlight shone over him.

"Aribahhh helloo?" Ben started waving his hand in front of my face as I spaced out during a time lapse of zero seconds. He suddenly grabbed me and threw me on the bed I started laughing and yelling at him as he started tickling me forensically.

"Okay okay dude we need to go downstairs." I say pulling him away from me as he grabbed me from my hips begging not to go.
After long hours (exaggeration) he finally agreed to come downstairs to meet everyone.

"Hey guys, how's it goin?" I say happily skipping down the stairs and into the living room. Suddenly Amelia came out of nowhere and hugged me tight.
"Aha!" I yell gasping for air.

"WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN WOMEN?!" She yells at me pointing a finger on my face.

"Well I missed you too!" I say in an annoying tone and sat on the couch next to Jeff.

"Im sorry I missed you a lot!" Amelia says jumping on the couch and hugging me tight.

"Hey guys has Aribah come back yet ive re ordered her wardrobe and-" Jack stood at the bottom of the staircase shocked to see me back.

"Hey Aribah! Wow its been a while hasnt it?" Jack puts his hands on his hips tilting his head. I nod and smiled.

"Are you and Jack a thing now?" I whisper as I watch Jack fiddle with his hoodie talking to Ben.

"I guess you could say that, since the 'incident' with Jeff had happened..." Amelia looked away and started day dreaming leaving Jeff asleep on my lap. Ghaa what do I do now?

"Jeff? Jeff wake up!" I whisper into his ear. He quickly jolted up and put his hand in his hair.

"Oh man, I was comfortable there!" He says nudging me in my arm.

"Well doesn't everyone think im comfortable!" I say getting up and walking angryly to my room. Its true that in real life everyone thinks of me like a matress -.- I barge into my room making Ben jump as he was playing on the xbox.

"Hey, can I play I dishonoured now?" I was stopped by Ben playing the mission I WAS ABOUT TO FINISH.

"Oh heyyyy Aribah..." He suddenly put the controller down.

"You are SOOO triple dead now, your life's gonna be hell!" I say walking up to him and derply leaning over him glaring into his eyes.
I kiss him for seconds and move back as he stares in confusion,
"That's the last kiss your getting for a long long time Benny~" I get up and walk towards the door.

"Excuse me coming through! I have MAJOR wardrobe re-ordering to do, it's winter and I have just the thing for you Aribah!" Jack walks in measuring my hips and my legs and walking around me as if I were his prized possession.

"Okay then Jack you do your thing imma just be going now!" I run out my room and downstairs to find Jeff setting up the new ps4 that we got to celebrate my 'fresh start'. I sat next to Amelia and started to fiddle with the ringlets in her hair.

"So after the Jeff incident you decided you liked Jack?" I say staring at her wide eyed as she blushed.

"Well what can I say, I like a guy with a feminine touch." Amelia giggled and stared at me as if we were talking to each other with our minds.

"Why don't we have a game of destiny?" I say crawling on the floor and turning on the ps4. Before we knew it we were jamming into the game and full of adrenaline there's probably no going back now for like an hour.

Jacks POV:
"Guys I've finished the winter wardrobe haul-" I stopped at the bottom of the staircase and found Amelia and Aribah on the floor sleeping like it's their own personal bed, and by that I mean they're body parts are all over the place.
"Oh how derpy can you guys get?" I pick up Amelia and throw her over my shoulder.
"Oh well, I guess that your prince will have to come save you later Aribah." I giggle and walk hastily upstairs as Amelia swayed right to left, these guys are really have sleepers, maybe I'll take this as my opportunity...

Narrator: (Maybe Morgan Freeman?...naa that's just weird...)
Hours later Ben walked in with Smiley. As soon as Ben layed his eyes on her he couldn't resist to being a naughty boy~
Bens POV:
Okay I have to admit I did put something in her drink and she may be a little tipsy for a while, but hey at least it'll be funny!
"Aribah." I whispered into her ear.
"Mmmm what?" She moves and turns away from me.
"Can we play?" I lean in and sit over her with my face right next to her cheek, I could feel her heart beating briskly as she became red with warmth.
"Don't even try, Ben." Aribah whispers as she puts her hand on my heart and pushes me away.
"My heart breaks a little when you say no." I rest my head on her neck, it feels like everything around us has stopped.

"Why hello everyone- oh my sweet skittles!" Slendy closed the door slowly and made his way upstairs as we took no interest in him.

"Aribah, I can't I seriously can't." Sheesh I feel like I'm being manipulated by her, it's like she's drawing me towards her even though she's not even trying. Of course after half an hour she's going to be manipulated by the drug but I can't leave her in the arms of a drug of course who knows maybe a rainbow unicorn army could break out with this thing out and about high.

Aribah's POV:
I'm feeling so hazy, it's like I'm supposed to be sleeping, when I blink I fall asleep but I suddenly awaken again. Bens been acting really clingy. Is he on drugs again?
"Uh woah!" I get up and suddenly fall on top of Ben.
"WHAT THE ARIBAH JEEZ I think you broke my stomach >.<" Ben huddled into a ball.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Wait stomachs can't break..." I'm seriously so confused it's just like confusion is the only thing in my mind now.
Hoodies POV:
I think it's time for some cheesecake. I walk downstairs to find Aribah layed on the floor like a starfish with her arm in the air looking at her fingers confused as Ben sat with his legs crossed watching Aribah as though she were the psychotic patient and Ben was the therapist.
"Ben, why do I have fingers?" Aribah looked up at the ceiling and then twiddled her fingers. Wow can they get higher?
"Masky!" I yell as I watched curiously.
"What-oh no..." Masky looked at them angrily.
"I can't keep doing this ya know." Masky looked at me re-assuringly
"Just do it and I'll tell Slendy to take them away from him until he vowes to use them properly." I walk upstairs to leave Masky to inject some sort of thing him and Laughing Jack had made in the lab after Ben went on a mass murder rampage.

I walk into the Slendy's room and all that I was introduced with was a confused Slender Man with christmas decorations all over him.
"Ah it may take me a while to explain..."
"Don't worry bro I'll help you with this but you have to help me with something in return." I say walking in worried.
"Anything please hurry, there are baubles where baubles aren't supposed to be." Slendy's face flushed colours of pink.