Sanity vs Insanity

We both got home at the same time but we obviously had to decide who got home first,

"Rock,paper,scissors?" I say looking at him out of breath.

"Yeah sure." Ben says getting up willingly.

I won paper covers rock. We walked in to find everything as it was. Hoodie baking cookies as Masky tells him off for adding too much suger, Amelia was watching tv but Jeff couldn't be seen. I walked upstairs and into my room, I opened my wardrobe to find a figure with a blue mask that had black goo dripping from the eyes, it was Eyeless Jack.

" I just finished collecting that last of your clothes, your welcome." Jack says with one hand on his and and one arm around my shoulder staring proudly at his work.

"Thanks Jack but I need to change." I say opening the door and signalling him away. I then reach into my closet to get my favourite outfit, a baggy top that had the words DERP on them in white but the 'r' was backwards to add my own affect of course, and with it black tights. Once I wore them I went into the bathroom to do my eyeliner,but in the corner of my bed I could see Jeff sat in the shadows. I did my eyeliner and walked towards Jeff, "Okay now you can leave, I'm not going to kill you me and Ben cleared it up." I say dragging him out from his shirt as he struggled to set free. I sat down on my chair and put my hair in a messy bun and put my geeky glasses on. I started to drift off into my own wheel of thoughts.

"Wow you really proved that you don't like Jeff." Bens voice said from behind me as he kissed my neck.

"Ah Ben you interrupted me!" I say crossing my arms and looking the opposite direction.

"Oh come on can't we have some fun together. Since we haven't seen each other in a while?" Ben says putting his arms around my waist and putting his chin on my shoulder digging into my skin hard.

"Ben that hurts!" I say moving away like a child. Suddenly, I was thrown in the air and over Bens shoulders.

"AAAAH BEN WHAT ARE YOU DOUNG!?" I yell punching his back while getting thrown into the walls due to Ben loosing his balance. I was then thrown onto the bed as Ben was towering over me.

"Urm, I'm gonna-!" I was trying to get away from staying under Bens chest for too long until I was stopped by a warm feeling around me.

"Ben, are you okay?" I was then stopped as he slowly came closer and we were face to face as his eyes were staring at me innocently. I. Am. In. Trouble. A lot of it. There's no going back now, we leaned in to touch lips passionately as we both grew wild shades of pink and red on each other's cheeks, I can't take it I'm going to burst I need to get out of this. I pushed away from him and fell to the ground as Bens face grew a smirk. I crawled towards the door but he got a hold of my leg and I fell to the ground stomach first.

"Where are ya going?" Ben turned me around face to face and I knew he was teasing me for being too shy I managed to get away from him but the whole time he knew I was too weak to even fight back as blood stained tears fell down my cheeks.

"Ah you're a jerk!" I managed to whisper out of breath as he held me from my neck pinned to the wall, I turned red.