Sweet love

Amelia's POV:

I don't know what's going on! There's strange noises coming from Aribah's room. I'm going to go check. 'Knock,knock,knock'

I hear on my bedroom door.

"Hey I'm Jack." Says a voice coming from my door.

Aribah's POV:

"I can't, this is too hilarious, I could never hurt you!" Ben laughs holding onto my neck tighter as my face became bright red with anger and my hands were wrapped around his trying to make him stop STRANGLING ME. Before I could say anything Ben came close turning his beautiful smile to parted lips. Ours eyes met. We leant in closer. His legs wrapped around me and mine wrapped around his. We kissed very passionately and slowly we became in serperable.

Amelia's POV:

" H-Hey, I'm Amelia."I say nervously offering to shake hands. He smiles happily and gives me a welcoming hug. * thud*

" I think we should check on Aribah and Ben." Jack says giggling under his words. We open the door to show something cute yet kinda disturbing as they weren't paying any attention towards what was going on out of their world.

" I think we should leave. They look peaceful for once, not fighting or laughing too loud, very loud..." I leave in the thought of them laughing again and walk downstairs. Jack follows.

Aribah's POV:

" I hate you." I whisper in his ear.

" I love you." Ben grew a smirk as I looked at him annoyed. It's always hard to annoy him. I hug him happily and I get up.

" Honestly, my relationship with food is better than ours, food doesn't annoy me or hurt me on purpose to get my attention!" I say holding onto my neck and walking away with a smile on my face.

As I walk downstairs I was greated by mount saliva, population Amelia and Jack, occupation kissing her HaNd!

"Ahem, guys do you need any water with that or are you gonna exchange saliva?" Jeff says rudely pushing past everyone who was watching and diving into the fridge like it's nobody's business.

"Amelia!Jack!" I yell at them as they both look at the floor trying to hold back the laughs, they walk into the living room and sit down to watch some t.v. I grab my food and go to my room rapidly avoiding any sort of conversation as I knew that if someone already saw my writing I would be dead.

I sat down on my chair and chomped down on some crisps,chugging down on my tango, honestly, when it comes to me and food we don't really look good when I'm eating it. Me being me I was also spinning on my chair and suddenly my window was pulled up from some mysterious form of wind and everything (including me) flew onto the floor and obviously I was the derpyest out of them all and flew right on my face with my bum in the air.

"OWW.." I say getting up slowly.

"What? Who? When? Where?" Hoodie storms in with his powers charged up and ready to fire.

"T the..." I was in the aftershock and couldn't do anything but curl up into a ball.

"What... Oh my god Aribah what happened?" Ben runs up to me and puts his hand on my back and I rapidly gave him a a hug so tight I would have thought to never let go. Suddenly a vast wind came in the room throwing all my papers on the floor and out the window.

I get up hastily to find Ben and Amelia reading my papers in horror, this can't be good...