Chapter 20

Jacks POV;

I set my lips against Elsa's, reluctant to pul apart. She tasted of sweetness. Noting in particular, just sweetness in general. The heat that burst through us stopped as I pulled away from her, only a full roar coming from where our hands were connected.

I opened my eyes to meet hers, "I love you, Elsa. And I'll keep saying it until I convince you." I pulled my hand from hers and brush some hair from her face. She smiled up at me. Her smile was perfect and small, always seeming to catch me off guard. Her beauty alone was off setting, but I loved that about her. Only one look at her and I would forget what I was doing all together.

"And I love you." Her small voice tickled my ears as I pulled her close to me. My heart beat fast at the words, nothing could compare to this feeling. Not even being seen for the first time.

"Ehem." Tooth cleared her throat. "Get a room."

My jaw went ridged again as I turned to look at her. "What are you still doing here? Do you like to watch? Is that your fetish?" I squinted at her.

"I told you that north needs you! And frankly, that's more important then-" she waved her hands messily at us "whatever this is."

"It's a relationship. Do you not know what those are? Oh right, no you don't." I muttered, turning back to Elsa. But our moment had been ruined by jealousy.

"Well you go-" Elsa said. "And tell north that I'll send him when I'm done." She lifted her eye brow at her with a devilish smirk plastered on her face.

Tooth gawked at her for a moment then shrugged. "Fine. You guys shall take the fall for it then."

Elsa wrapped her arms tightly around me and lay her head against my chest, that smirk making her look adorable. "I will so that willingly."

With a huff, Tooth flew off. I was glad to see her go.

"Well aren't you a little badass." I muttered quietly in her ear.

She giggled and looked up at me, "do you really have to go."

"Ah, I do. If north needs me it's Godda be important." I bent down close to her face. "But I'll be back soon. It will be like I was never gone." I whispered as brushed my lips to hers.

Then, I flew off without another word, wanting her to miss me. It felt good to be needed. Instead of using a crystal ball, I just flew the long way. It took a bit longer, but it was well worth the hassle.

As I stumbled through the doors, landing clumsily and nearly smacking into Easter, I turned to North who was sitting at his big desk.

"What's up, Boss Man?" I asked as I sat down on a wooden chair and kicked my feel up on his desk.

He grunted and smacked my feet down with a wooden cane. "Death eaters and dream sweepers are heading this way."

"I just came from-"

"They are coming this way." He said firmly. "Would I lie about this?" His accent was thick as he stood up and looked out the window. He motioned for me to look, so I hopped over his desk, earning a glare, and peered outside.

Alone the horizon from the opposite way I came was a large black cloud that mixed with a bright green cloud. Those would be the death eaters and dream sweepers.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked, turning to north. "There's no way we can do this alone."

"Sure there is." Easter chimed in.

"How?" I question. That was impossible. We would be dead within hours.

"Jack, you aren't of much help because people can not see you. But now that Elsa can, along with a few others, they can see you. You can use your power to freeze them As we defeat them."

"That will drain my powers!" I objected. "I could die!"

"It's either you or the entire world." North said sadly.

My life was just getting good, but wasn't it always like that? Your life would just barely being out together, and then everything turns around and stand you in the back. All that good stuff trampled on by all the bad. All the death. All the sacrifice.

I would have to give my life so everyone else could live.

No.

I would give my life so Elsa could live.
__________________________

This is going to get exciting 😏