Berrypaw woke up in an unfamiliar place, she knew she was in a forest but were? She sat up slowly and a sharp pain went through her back right leg. She looked down after getting in sitting position and saw a horrifying sight. Her right back foot had no fur, only pink flesh and blood surrounded it. It had puncture wounds as if a dog bite it. She could barley move the foot and it hurt to do it. Also part of her right back foot was missing! The part were her claws should be was missing, only red dry blood in its place. Berrypaw morned over her foot until a slight paw step made her turn. The same sleek beutulf short-haired she-cat with Green eyes walked up to Berrypaw. Berrypaw sat there, confused. The trees of the forest where covered in stars and the she-cats coat was also covered, not in sparkles but tiny transparent stars.
"We-were am I?"
"Welcome to Starclan!" The she-cat purred.
"What? I'm not dead.....am I?" The she-cat shook her head.
"No, and call me Moonfur I am the founder of Starclan I guess you could say." She chuckled a bit and I looked at her. How could she be happy at this moment! Berrypaw looked down at her paws then to her once-was back leg. "Wha-what happened?" Berrypaw muttered. "You were caught in a thing twolegs call traps." Moonfur explained, staring at her hurt hind leg. Berrypaw looked up at the she-cat, tears filling her moon shaped eyes. "But I- I can't be a great Warrior..." She sniffled. The black she-cat looked down at Berrypaw, her green eyes sparkling. "Oh young one, you are destined to become something greater then just a Medicine cat!" The she-cat purred with amusement. "Wha-?" Suddenly a bright light encased Berrypaw and she passed out on the cold star-filled forest floor. The black she-cat chuckled and turned around to go, her fur sparkling with tiny stars as she went.

Berrypaw opened her eyes to see a white tom head looking over her. Berrypaw rolled over onto her back then remembered the dream. "Oh no!" She yowled and sat up. Whitebreeze backed up as Berrypaw looked at her hind leg. It was the same sight. "No...NO!" She hollered. Swiftstar raced in, blue eyes wild.
"What is it?"
"My-my leg..."
"Oh..." Swiftstar looked down, dismayed and muttered. "I'm sorry Berrypaw but your going to have to become a medicine cat."
"What? No! There has to be some way to heal this!" Whitebreeze spoke this time, his blue eyes soft and gentle. "I'm sorry Berrypaw but I can not heal this, only Starclan knows how to heal something like this!" Then words rung inside Berrypaws head. "Oh young one, you are destined to become something greater then just a Medicine cat!" Berrypaw stood up slowly, dragging her hind leg behind her. She slowly made her way out of camp. She felt the eyes on her but she payed no attention as she crawled out of camp, slowly and painfully.