10.

Berrysplash looked up at the stars, her green eyes scanning them for something. Her multi-colored fur gleaming underneath the moonlight that was slowly slipping beneath the trees, the sun peeking through for another dawn. Berrysplash sighed and looked down at her healed leg. How? She asked herself. She was sitting outside the reed entrance to Ice clan and heard the soft scuttle of forest animals and the delightful scents of them. Later at dawn Brackenwhisker padded out of the camp and told Berrysplash and the other apprentices to go get some rest. Berrysplash was retreating to the Warriors den, when a cat mewed from behind her. Berrysplash swerved around to see a gray tabby she-cat standing in front of her. Her right eyes had a scar over it and a tiff of fur missing and the cats right eyes was half closed. Until she realized it was Brook! "Brook what happened?" She hadn't seen Brook since the attack yesterday because she had fled out into the forest. "I-Stone gave this scar to me." She mewed. "Swiftstar said I was aloud to join your clan and was going to give me a Warrior name, Brookshade but I rejected." She purred. "So your going to just be a loner?" Berrysplash asked. "Well actually Swiftstar said I could live in Ice clan..." she purred. "Well that's great!" Berrysplash purred and touched her head to Brooks cheek before silently stalked off into the Warriors den, laying in her nest, sleep filling her eyes.

"Hello....where am I?" Berrysplash was in a meadow, Heather dancing in the breeze. Berrysplash was over come with a feeling of peace but loneliness in the meadow by herself then she realized, this was were Ice clan was except there where no dens or cats in sight! "Berrysplash!" She  swiveled around to a tall beautiful white she-cat with black splotches and a bob tail with amber eyes greeted Berrysplash. "Why am I here?" Berrysplash asked. "And were am I?" The she-cat chuckled. "I'm sure you recognize this place but you do not see your clan mates or the clan!" She purred. "And my name is Patchpelt and I am a old Warrior of Ice clan, one of the first descendants and-" she paused and three cats stepped out from behind her. A tall handsome black tom, Darkpaw, And Goldenflame! The handsome tom walked over to Berrysplash first. He touched noses with Berrysplash and she stepped back a little surprised. "Hello sister, I am Blacktail, your brother who died at birth." Berrysplash stared up at him surprised. "Wha-I never knew this." Second was Goldenflame. "Hello dear friend I miss you!" She mewed and licked Berrysplashs check gingerly before stepping back. Last was Darkpaw. "Darkpaw!" Berrysplash purred in greeting. "Darkfern now, we turn Warriors in Starclan and grow." She explained. "Why have you brought me here?" Patchpelt purred and turned serious, her green eyes fixing on Berrysplash. "A Ravens dust will sweep through the forest, sending Ice clan into flames!" Suddenly Berrysplash felt over welmed and her body temperature rose. She started panting as she felt like flames had engulfed her before everything went black.

"Berrysplash?" It was Flamekit. He was growing bigger and was losing his kitten fluff. "Hi Flamekit, wait what are you doing out of the nursery?" Flamekit squeaked and edged Berrysplash to her paws. She looked out of the den to see huge flocks of black birds swooping over the camp, ravens. Berrysplashs eyes grew wide and she protected Flamekit underneath her so he didn't get picked up by one of the flying beasts. Other Warriors had watched and were hiding in heir dens but Berrysplash slinked right out in the middle, the sun blocked by the huge black wings of the birds. Russetheart came out to, Flamekit scampered back to the Nursery as he came. Suddenly it was done. The ravens were gone all the cawing had stopped and Berrysplash lifted her ears from her head and looked at Russetheart. She looked over at Spiderfur who touched noses with Brackenwhisker. New mates she thought as she sat beside Russetheart and meowed: "I've seen miracles just happen. Silent prayers got answered. Broken hearts become brand new, that's what Faith can do."