Berrypaw sat by Brook, patching up her wounds. Finally she seen a flicker of conscious from Brook. She opened her dark blue eyes and lifted her head to see Berrypaw sitting in front of her. "Hello Brook." She purred with a flick of her bushy tortoiseshell tail. Brook purred. "Are you...Berrypaw?" Whitebreeze must of told her about me. "Why yes I am, so why were you in our territory?" Brook pushed herself up, shaking out her fur. "I...my brother, Stone or Grayheart wants to attack Ice clan I'm pretty sure tonight..." Berrypaw looked out the camp, wanting to warn Swiftstar but he was already walking out of the camp with five warriors and an apprentice. Oh no he is not aware of the attack! "Well I will have to warn the clan since Brackenwhisker, our deputy already left." Brooks eyes widened into huge terrified pools. "Oh no how many Warriors are left in camp?" Berrypaw thought for a moment then answered. "About 7 with the four apprentices here, and three Warriors our on patrol." The sun was going down quickly and it had just disappeared from below the tree tops and silverpelt was setting in. Brook staggered to the entrance and walked out of the camp. Ice clan was already settling in for the night with the night patrol out. Brook swerved her gray tabby head to the reed entrance to the camp. Berrypaw looked confused and walked over to her. "What's the matter?" Brook flicked an ear and gasped. "You need to warn the clan, now!" She yowled. Berrypaw jumped and ran over to the Jagged Peak. Should she? She asked herself but there was no time she had to warn the others.

She quickly jumped onto the Jagged Peak and yowled. Cats started walking out, questioned looks on their faces. "Warriors, Brook's brother, Grayheart will come tonight with his group of loners and rou-" suddenly a howl came from the entrance to the camp. Berrypaw looked just in time to see a tall muscular tom cat standing in the entrance, his gray pelt shining from the moonlight. His blue eyes scanned the clearing to the small group of Warriors and that's when it happened. The tom yowled again, and attacked. About 10 other cats came at the Warriors. One of the queens hissed and guarded the entrance to the Nursery. Berrypaw watched in horror as the huge tom attacked Sunripple. Brook was sneaking out of the Medicine den and watched the gruesome scene. Berrypaw hissed and started running toward the edge of the Jagged Peak, dragging her back leg helplessly until she got the the edge of the rock.

Sorry I know it's short :)