Chapter 15

Instagram:

Casey_Holland_official: Happy mothers day to the best mom ever

Casey_Holland_official: Happy mothers day to the best mom ever. I love you mum, you are my rock, my shelter. #mothersday

tagged: nikkihollandphotography

liked by tomholland2013 willpoulter rdj and 99,000 others

username; There relationship is so cute.
tomholland2013: throwback to first time riding a bike @Casey_Holland_official
username2: Adorable.
username3: She was cute then and she still is.
username4: I love the Holland family relationship with each other.
username5: Bitch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News:

Casey has opened up about her past alongside co star Kaya Scodelario and revealed why she had to take time off filming for her mental health.

In the early days of the Me Too movement, British actress Casey Holland spoke out about abuse she suffered at the age of 12, thanking the women who came before her for sharing their stories and given her the courage to do the same, including co st...

In the early days of the Me Too movement, British actress Casey Holland spoke out about abuse she suffered at the age of 12, thanking the women who came before her for sharing their stories and given her the courage to do the same, including co star Kaya Scodelario.
Now the 15 year old actress has revealed that although the response 'was all positive ' she hopes that it doesn't define her.
  "I was only twelve when it happened to me and I didn't know what to do or think. I was threatened to silence and I didn't know what to do. I remember thinking that it was my fault and that I deserved it. I know now that I didn't, no one does. He was pronounced guilty but his family bailed him out. I don't think he is working in what he is anymore but if he is i don't care, I ain't going to let him scare me" Casey told us shortly after opening up about it.  
Both her and her co star tweeted about it saying 'You're not a victim for sharing your story. You are a survivor setting the world on fire with your truth. and you never know who needs your light, your warmth and your courage.'
Speaking to Metro as she returns to the public eye with the The Maze Runner series, herself and Kaya are adamant that we all need to remember that these stories are not just from Hollywood but from all around us.
"It's taken me 13 years to say that this happened to me. He is still protected by 'family members' in Brazil. They've told lies to papers to try to silence me. But, I will fight and I am no longer staying silence. And I'm glad that I did and I'm glad that she (Casey) did as well" Kaya, 25, said when she was asked about it in a recent interview.
Casey also took some time off filming 'teen wolf' to recover from all that had happened. "I was scared and I didn't tell anyone. It was only when I went back to filming and during the movie (caption america: civil war) that I was caught out. I wasn't myself  and my brother and cousin realized that. They confronted me and somehow managed to get me to tell them. The cast was supportive and still are." She told seventeen as she was interviewed. 
The young actress is still recovering from what has happened to her but she isn't going to let it stop her from doing what she loves. and she can't wait for The maze Runner to be finished to go back to her hometown.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Casey POV:

"Hi mom." I said answering my phone.
"hi sweetheart. I seen the news. Very brave of you to do." She said.
"Yea, I just, I think it was time to tell them." I sighed sitting on the couch in the living room
"Well I'm so proud of you sweetheart. That can't of been easier."
"Yea well, I had Kaya beside me." I said smiling at kaya as she looked at me.
Kaya grabbed my hand and rubbed her thumb over it causing me to smile.
"Yea. Is she there?"
"Yea."
"Can you put her on the phone?"
"sure."

I handed her the phone and she talked to my mom. As she did Thomas ran over and hugged me. I laughed and hugged him back.

"Can I help you?" I asked as he sat beside me.
"Not really." He said taking the remote of the table and skipping through the channels. He stopped when Teen wolf appeared. I blushed and tried to hid when I appeared on the screen. Thomas and kaya laughed. I just sat and watched it with them.