Chapter 23

Casey POV:

"Alright guys so Casey, your asleep while lying on Thomas

"Alright guys so Casey, your asleep while lying on Thomas. Dylan, your waking up from terrible flashbacks to Ki Hong shaking you. You all begin to run and Thomas, you carry Casey gentle so as not to wake her. Alright, so places everyone." Wes called and we got into our places.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thomas! Wake up we gotta go." Minho screamed shaking Thomas like mad.

Thomas got up quickly and ran towards the exit of the helicopter. Newt followed close behind with Mary asleep in his arms. The people who brought them to the helicopter screamed at them to move fast.

"Wait wait wait wait." Thomas shouted running back to the helicopter.
"Where you going? We don't have time." One of the men shouted.

Thomas grabbed the wooden toy that Chuck gave him before running on back with the group. Suddenly screeches were heard in the distance. Mary groaned as she moved in Newts arms.

"Shh. It's ok." Newt said as he continued running.
"Cranks" The men shouted and started shooting.
"Run." One man shouted at the teenagers before shooting again.

The group ran as more people similar to the ones that saved them came running out of a building. The group ran into it and Thomas just made it in before it closed causing a bang followed by lock movement. Casey woke up to the sound of the door closing and Newt slowly let her down. The group looked around as Casey moved closer to Theresa. Many people rushed around seemingly not noticing the group.

"What is this place?" Mary asked moving in front of Thomas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Casey POV:

"And cut. Well done guys. First scene complete and in one go." Wes smiled.

I smiled and went over to where Harrison and Tom were. The two were staying with me for awhile before heading to shoot for Spiderman.

"Wow." Harrison complimented high fiving me.
"I try." I said flipping my hair, made messy, hair.

We made our way to the cafeteria since it was early and I didn't have breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instagram:

hazosterfield: First time being with @Casey_Holland_official on set

hazosterfield: First time being with @Casey_Holland_official on set. #thescorchtrials Need more time.

tagged: tomholland2013

liked by tomholland2013 Casey_Holland_official and 405,000 others

username: Some pictures of the three of you again maybe?
tomholland2013: She really is a great actress.
Casey_Holland_official: Take after you then @tomholland2013
kayascodelario: Aww, you really are a sweetie @Casey_Holland_official
username2: Your birthday is next week, i can't wait to see all the pictures @Casey_Holland_official
thomassangster: Oh really @Casey_Holland_official, and what age would you happen to be, 16, isn't it?
Casey_Holland_official: Yes it is @thomassangster
hazosterfield: I love how you just sighed there @Casey_Holland_official.
ki_hong_lee:We have to do something.
Casey_Holland_official: I'm not there that day xxxx
dexter_darden: And where would you be @Casey_Holland_official
Casey_Holland_official: No clu but anywhere from you all lol @dexter_darden
director_wes: Your filming that day @Casey_Holland_official
Casey_Holland_official: see, I have to be on set that day, sorry guys.
thomassangster: We all do @Casey_Holland_official
Casey_Holland_official: Oh yea.
username3: This cast is so cute. I love their relationships with each other.
username4: I know @username3, it's going to be heartbreaking when they're done with filming together.