Different four walls from the last four walls

"Are you okay?" Kaito exclaimed, herding Shuichi out of the room.

Shuichi looked up at him, "I only have a slight limp Kaito, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm fine?"

Shuichi was leaving hospital today. It was like Kaito was micromanaging everything he did, even thought it was nice, it was also extremely annoying having him panicking about everything he did.

"I just want to get back to the dorm Kaito." Shuichi sighed, "I just want to see different four walls other than these."

Kaito let go of him, "Right! I get it, let's just go."

Kaito followed Shuichi slowly out of the room, watching him limp out of the doors and through the corridors.

He slowly pushed against the double doors to open them, squinting at the bright morning sunlight. "I never thought I'd miss the sun this much."

"Rantaro's waiting for us." Kaito declared, scanning through the carpark, "Ah, there he is."

Shuichi looked up at Kaito, "I didn't know you two ere on first-name basis."

"Hm? Oh, We kind of bonded while you were in hospital." Kaito replied.

Shuichi nodded then froze for a couple of seconds, "Wait, Kaito?"

Kaito turned around to face him. "Huh?"

Shuichi crossed his arms and looked round the carpark to back up his theory. When he saw what he was looking for, he gave off a slightly annoyed look. Kaito looked at him, noticing his face. "What's wrong bro?"

"Why is my car there?" Shuichi accused.

Kaito's face went a paler colour.

Shuichi looked up at him once again with a annoyed look on his face, "You stole my car."

"W-We didn't steal.. we didn't steal your car!" Kaito exclaimed, trying to justify why Shuichi's car was sitting in the hospital's car park, "We just borrowed it."

Shuichi's face fell, "You could have told me!"

"It didn't really come up." Kaito pointed out.

"It didn't come up?!"

Kaito looked around in a desperate attempt to change the subject. "Rantaro is waiting, we should go." Then started to walk towards the car, leaving Shuichi behind.

Shuichi rolled his eyes then followed Kaito towards his car.

Rantaro greeted him, "Hey Saihara, Are you feeling better?"

Shuichi finished walking to his car then greeted Rantaro back, "Yeah, I've got a bit of a limp but I'm fine."

"Ah, that's good." Rantaro smiled, "We were all pretty worried about you."

"I bet Kokichi's going to be happy to see you again." Kaito stated, trying to get involved in the conversation.

Shuichi tried to suppress his smile at the thought that he would get to see him again. He had waited so long to get out of the hospital and now that he was out, he couldn't wait to spend as much time as he could with Kokichi. "Yeah, it's going to be nice seeing him again."

Kaito looked at Shuichi doubtably.

"Come on, let's get back to the dorms." Rantaro insisted, pointing at the car.

Shuichi nodded then went on to get into the other front seat of the car. Rantaro went into the driver's seat which left Kaito to sit in the back seat like a child. Rantaro started the car then drove off towards the dorms. The car journey was awkwardly silent but it was a kind of silent that Shuichi needed. He needed the peace and quiet to think through everything.. he didn't know how he was going to hide his and Kokichi's relationship with Kaito and Rantaro. It was going to be the most difficult thing he'd ever have to do.

They all lived in one room. Wait.. did that mean that whenever they were all together they would have to be just friends again?

Of course it did.

He had previously promised Kokichi when they were going through the agreement of the hiding of their relationship, that they would tell people at the one-month mark. They had been dating for around 3 weeks at this point so they had to hide their relationship for 2 more weeks..

Two more weeks.. it was going to be stressful as hell.

Shuichi snapped his concentration away from the window he was looking out of because the car wasn't moving anymore. It had stopped. When he looked around at his surroundings, he saw the University.
They were there already.

The most stressful two weeks of his life were about to start.

He opened the door to the car and climbed out. Kaito and Rantaro followed him straight afterwards. Shuichi stared at the building for a while before remembering what he wanted to ask Rantaro. "Amami?"

Rantaro turned around to Shuichi, "Huh? Yes?"

Shuichi stirred awkwardly, "Can you give me my car keys?"

"Oh, sorry I forgot." Rantaro smiled, rummaging through his pockets. When he found the key, the pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to Shuichi, "Here you go."

Shuichi turned around and locked the car. "Let's go up."

Rantaro and Kaito started to walk towards the building leaving Shuichi behind just staring at it.

He took a deep breath then started to walk (well limp) towards the building.

The two weeks had started.