Bestfriend's or More?

Car Ride ....
Chubbs - So Drizzy what makes you go over to your girlfriend's house or should I say bestfriend. He laughed hysterically.

Ob - We all know why. Laughs.

Drake - First or all she's not my girlfriend and plus I haven't seen her in months I've been caught up with basketball.

Ryan - Drizzy man no disrespect ... but you mean to tell me everytime you and Nic get together nothing goes on?

Drake - No.

OB - He's lying. Laughing. Her ass is just huge if I was you I've would've been behind that big that like BOOM ... she would've ...
Drake - Shut the fuck up.
Chubbs - Somebody's maddd. He laughed and dapped up the other guys.
Drake - Damn y'all critique everything and it's annoying, just not all about sex .

After an hour of being in the Escalade truck Drake and his team pulled up at Nicki's townhouse along with Drake's Black Bentley which one of his OVO members was driving until they dropped Drake off.
Drake unloaded all of his suitcases onto the front porch, after that his crew left, he remembered where him and Nicki decided to keep an extra key it was something they agreed on.

Drake unlocked the front door, it was pitch dark he walked into the living and turned the light on seeing Nicki wasn't there. Nicki was an Rn Nurse at a local hospital in L.A she had already graduated from nursing school and pursued her dream.
Nicki and Drake met in their freshman year of high-school. Did Drake like like Nicki? Of course but he didn't want to mix a close friendship with intercourse same with Nicki.

Drake's P.O.V ....
Well I might as well make myself at home I went into the refrigerator damn I thought my bestie shit stay filled with food. The first thing I did was unpack my PS4 and plugged it into the t.v I'm   about to kick ass in Fortnite.

Nicki's P.O.V ....
I was pulling up in my drive way in my all black Dodge Charger, and I noticed an all Black Bentley I know that ain't my bestie car then I looked twice it was wow maybe I should play fake mad I mean he hasn't called or seen me in months and then he just pops up. But, I get it he's a professional basketball player I got out the car with my things and unlocked my front door only to walk in into yelling.
Drake - BITCH ASS NIGGA JUST KILLED ME I NEED MY ROUND BACK.
Nicki - SHUTUP.

Drake immediately knew that voice he got up from the couch.

Drake - HOLD UP SUCKAS.
He walked over to Nicki.
Drake - LOOK AT MY BESTIE LOOKING PRETTY WITH HER SCRUBS AND SHIT ON. He said playfully.
Nicki - Roles eyes hands folded up.
Drake - Why you acting like you don't miss me? He said in a husky voice.

Drake took her hand and lead them over to the couch as he began to take off her shoes, socks and massage her feet as they talked.

Nicki - Because Aubrey you don't miss me like I haven't seen or talked to you in months and you just pop up at my house like everything is cool I know your busy with basketball and I respect that. I see videos even pictures of you at strip clubs, parties, having flings with these women who just want you for your money all that time you wasted you could've been at least checking up on me or the family sometimes I think you get caught up in being Drake. Tears ... I don't want to act like a bitch about it I'm not trying to to be your main priority I just want at least some of your given time.

Drake - Wipes tears. Stop crying I know I just get caught up I'm sorry but for now I'm just going to try and work on it. I love you Onika. Smiles.
Nicki - I love you too Aubs. I'm going to go upstairs and take me a shower.
Drake - Alright I'll be in the guest room doing the same.