Lecture/Relief.

First, before I continue let's go buy/ stream Barbie Tingz & Chin-Li 🦄, available on iTunes & other music apps that stream. I'm so proud of my faves! They're really killing the rap industry 2018 is the year! Drake and Nicki are the only artists currently with two songs in the top 10 of iTunes US. I visually love Drake's Nice For What video seriously, ok let's get back to writing lol!

Interview ....
Zane - you're the triumvirate ... that triangle and I was asking your team actually if we could think of three artists in a crew together while having separate careers. And, the closest we got was Dre, Eminem & 50 .
Nicki - oooooo.

Zane- But, still as of now Wayne the most influential rapper and modern rap music.
Nicki - Thank you for saying that about Wayne.

Zane - Uhmmm .. Drake needless to say I call him the Micheal Jackson in the industry.
Nicki - Blushes. iyahyiiii, THE GOLDEN BOY, the golden boy.

Zane - What's your favorite personal Drake story you can tell us?
Nicki - Omg. Smiles. How he always ... uhhh .. how he's always mad at me ... Drake is always mad at me over something. He always find a reason to not be my friend anymoreeeeee we're like an old married couple.

Zane - How many times have you guys fallin out?
Nicki - ALOTTTT and then everytime we make back up we be like no you know I love you .. then why you say you hate me? ... cause I love you. IT'SSS SO STUPID. Laughs. But honestly on the real like um ... Drake has also given me some of the best advice in my career.

Zane - Like what?
Nicki - I don't wanna say too much ....

The rest of the interview they discussed more than the industry and the absences.
Zane - Thank you guys for tuning in too Beats 1, go stream Barbie Tingz & Chin-Li OUT NOW!
Nicki - Thank you for having me.

Nicki's P.O.V ....
I was so glad that I was done with my interview for today on the real I was just so tired. I had disappeared for awhile because I needed to get Onika together not Nicki Minaj. These past few months since I've been back I was trying to keep up with myself especially when it came to my music, music is my career something I loved to do. To sit here and say to myself I was alright I wasn't I was just so done with the tabloids platforming me just for me to get bashed constantly. At first it really didn't  bother me but people did tend to hit below the belt with my personal life, it all started when new females started being upcomers in the industry and they felt oh multiple woman can't succeed with eachother in the industry let's just create beef with their fans so only one can be on the top when really we all could. I didn't want to beef with these females I genuinely wanted to make music with eachother and shine together we couldn't even do that without some hating ass people forcing their opinions. I needed closure with everything I was dealing with personally that's why I took a break from the media in the first place and I came back to complete bullshit. Many think just because we're celebrities and rich we don't face everyday problems like others do we actually do and for somebody to sit up all day and criticize another person it was just not right ... haha ... and you think kids would be immature but it be the grown ass adults. I never responded because the people weren't worth it but once  you start to pick on somebody you wake the beast up out of hibernation and that's exactly what it was with me. I responded a few times and when I tried to defend myself what had happened? People bashed me but it was cool for other celebrities to do it but, Nicki? Only reason I had come back was because I was ready to and I missed communicating with my fans.

I remember when I used to call Drake yelling through the phone telling him what the people were saying. He would simply tell me not to worry about them and ignore it and that's exactly what I did I think he was the most uplifting person when it came to me venting about my situations. And now we couldn't even do that anymore we had some petty argument that was taking to far which lead to us not talking. Everytime either of us did interviews both of our names would pop up even though we weren't on speaking terms I would never bash Drake I simply answered what the interviewer had to say and left it at that. But, right now he was the only person that I wanted to talk to he would take away all my pain away the pride between us was just so big I wanted to text him but I didn't want to bother him for it to lead up to the same thing and I'm sure he felt the same way. As of right now I needed him so my only option was to text him.