Final Fantasy.

fan·ta·sy
ˈfan(t)əsē/Submit
noun
1.
the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable.
"his research had moved into the realm of fantasy"
synonyms: imagination, fancy, invention, make-believe; More.

Nicki's P.O.V .....
I had just got out of my hot shower, I had shaved making my skin fell one hundred times better, washed my hair. I just felt so relaxed especially my muscles I needed my body to unloosen a bit. I walked into my bedroom with my towel still around my waist, as I went over to my dresser pulling my oil out. Carefully I caressed my soft skin with the oil making sure to get all of right places. My hair was still wet so I went over to my body mirror located in the corner of my room. I unwrapped the towel from around my waist and used it as I wrapped it around my head so my half dried hair could dry more.
When I was staring into the mirror I admired my outstanding shape I had gained a little weight but it was that, "living your best life." weight. I quickly went to put my night gown on, cutting on my tv and my lamp off as I laid down in my bed. Scrolling through my Instagram feed, I liked a few pics, I was really active on social media especially when it came to my babies I always showed love to them they've always motivated me. I got tired of scrolling so I decided to shuffle through my playlist and of course my playlist would hit me with a Drake song late at night.
"Final Fantasy." it said as I read my iPhone screen, I had heard this song a few times in the club but I've never played close attention to it being busy all the time I barely had time to listen to the album. The beat dropped very slow beat but dramatic at the same time, I was listening to what Aubrey was saying his voice was so soothing. Getting into the song he was really getting nasty with it the lines that stuck with me the most was, "Make that face up if you dare
But just be prepared that I am gonna cause that lipstick to smear, and the mascara tears to run down." Aubrey knew how to engage a certain feeling when it came to women, it was catchy the tune was very pleasing and demanding, along with the lyrics. I was surprised he was talking about his sexual fantasies on a record because Aubrey really wasn't the person to brag about his dick or his sex. Because, he knew what he was working with and I definitely knew what he was working with I've felt it re-arrange my insides a few times. 😊
Our friendship was all over the place, we tended to do things friends wouldn't usually do but we enjoyed the moment. I don't know why but for some strange reason my womanhood started to throb. Nope ... nope ... nope ... I wasn't about to have it not today I was celibate and I wasn't planning on breaking my celibacy anytime soon just because I was in dick depression. On countless occasions I had broken my celibacy for Aubrey, it was just something about him maybe it was the bomb sex & of course he would change up his wardrobe along with his whole appearance which made him look even finer but I came to an conclusion I was just addicted to him. The whole song was catchy ... too catchy the song embodied high levels of remembrance.
Taking out my earphones, I decided no more music for tonight especially because the song had me feeling some type of way. Plugging my phone into my charger that was on the side of me I sat it on my nightstand, and turnt over to get some rest.

WARNING : SEXUAL CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Nicki's Dream.
Nicki's P.O.V .....
Today was the day I needed dick, with all of the hardwork I've been putting in lately from the studio, to magazines shoots and whatever else was on my schedule. I don't know how I managed to get through this week but deep down I needed some sexual attention and that was only one person who could cater to my body right .... Aubrey.
I needed it bad I was going to text him telling him I would be over and a few. But, I didn't bother I quickly took off my bra and panties putting on just my biker shorts and a big white t-shirts and I cleared all of the makeup off of my face knowing if I showed up with a full face he would give me a whole lecture on why he prefers me without makeup. Instead I put on a little bit of lip gloss afterwards I went into my pantry and got my pack of fruit roll-ups and whip cream let's just say I was going to try a few new tricks. 😊