QUEEN.

Nicki's P.O.V .....
It's one in the morning and I'm in the studio recording with my producer Big Juice, for the queen album. I was so dedicated when it came to creating this masterpiece, the last few weeks I've been in the studio non-stop just putting my full potential into every song on the album along with the people featuring. I wanted this album to represent the equality of women worldwide all of the songs had some type of classification in it as in a theme or message going along with it.
I gave my album the tittle it is now because I felt the word queen was perfect and it had a deeper level to it. Queen wasn't just an ordinary word many may look at as being royal, but to me that word emphasizes a female ruler. When being a female ruler it's commanding respect for yourself and others around you trying to proceed the main concept out there. My whole point was to back track  and calculate the chaos that was happening lately in my life for the past few years, I wanted to let the females worldwide know Queen know your worth. Because, I've been proposed to 3 times; asked by 4 boyfriends to have their child. Being emotionally, mentally, or physically abused just to crack a smile on the media platforms and show off a ring is not happiness. Being cheated on, humiliated, belittled ..... for the gram? Many women could relate to this subject, it was a reminder to leave than "boy", if he wasn't treating you like a Queen. Life goes on and you'll find somebody better but first take time out and get to know yourself. This album had so many emotions, moods, and personality's that would pop out just by the beat introducing the lyrics.

The album meant so much to me because it represents a new era and my life and in the music industry. Not to be cocky but when this album drops ..... nobody was fucking with me on this rap shit it would shut the people right up. Over the past few months I've been getting so much hate everybody loves to hop on the #NickiHateTrain everything I did or every piece of lyrical I produced somebody always had something negative to say and the blogs played along with it too. I wasn't here to argue with people, the public was going to have their opinions but I most certainly didn't care. At the end of the day I had wonderful people who I love so much, the ones who stick behind my back always lift me up in positive and negative situations my Barbz & Kenz in my take I had the most amazing fanbase. Not because it was a lot of them because, they supported me no matter what decisions I made and I'm glad that we all share such a close bond to where it's unbreakable. I know many artists, other media platforms would say my fanbase is crazy but it's all genuine love, my love for them was more than just getting their money when important events popped up it was simply vibing with them just how they did with me. I couldn't be more grateful for them, they were my babies to see me grow through all these different era's and make expanding music was amazing. Four years of waiting ... this album was going to top everything.

Right now in my life I'm in a very happy space. Not saying that I wasn't in a happy place ... but when you just take time out for yourself and make sure you're functioning right not only for yourself but for your health it's just settling.
Since happiness was the only thing happening to me I might as well explain. The past couple of months I've been teasing my babies about the new boy. Looking back on my past relationships, I've realized I had never fully had the right motivations when it came down to choosing the right partners to commit with every time it was just toxic. It took me a few heartbreaks, embarrassment, humiliation etc. to realize that I should never chose a guy over myself let alone the people closest to me. Guys in the past seemed perfect each time they strung along I was sure they were perfect but sadly I was wrong.

New boy asked if I could have his baby in a year & a half. On God I said: "ain't pushin out his babies til he buy da rock". Then I busted out laughing. He said: "I'll put a ring on it. I'll do anything it takes". Yet all I could think of his how much I love my new found freedom.

New boy and new found freedom had went perfectly together. The new boy was Drake, we hadn't revealed our relationship to the world because we wanted a private relationship, a private relationship was a happy one we only our closest folks knew, personally we wanted the world to know what we allowed them to see. The day would come when we would announce it, it was just so funny because I've always said I would never mess with him because we were labelmates and I've always looked at him as a little brother. But, things changed and I've realized I was missing out on what he was willing to give in the past. We had start messing around in July of last year but kicked the real thing off in June of this year. Believe it or not I was the one to pop the question about "us". 🙄 You would think he asked but, I don't know it was just one day I was just sitting back thinking like I want more for us ... I loved the way it was set up because we didn't even need to date because we both knew him on a deeper connection I knew he was the one and these are the reasons why.