Fed Up.

Kenneth and Onika, had just arrived back to Nicki's house in L.A. After celebrating the new year with their other friend couples. They were walking towards the door, then Kenneth wrapped his arms around Onika leaning down to kiss her on her neck.

Onika - Mhmm, Kenny baby stop. She said giggling.
Kenneth - Alright, but you know I was serious about what I said earlier. He said glaring at her.

They reached the master bedroom taking off their shoes, then sitting on the bed.

Onika - Babyyyyyy. She said in a whiney voice. You know I can't do that, it would cause too much chaos and that's like family.
Kenneth - Onika I understand y'all family, but I ain't to fond of him and his motives, I'm not trying to have it Kenneth vs Drake. Like it was with Meek.
Onika - Don't even start bringing that back to memory. I understand where you are coming from but ....
Kenneth - Ain't no but, do it right now. He said unlocking her phone, handing it to her.

Onika had to admit, Kenneth was getting on her last nerve. She had never seen him so bothered over her still following Drake while in a relationship with him.

Nicki - It's done.
Kenneth - You know I love you right? He said smiling.
Nicki - And I love you more. She said kissing him on the lips.

She got up, and went to take a shower before getting in bed going to sleep.

The Next Day .....
Drake and his guys, mainly the ones in OVO, were all at the studio vibing to beats. Listening to the melody and seeing which one they could make a hit too. If you didn't know to much about OVO, you could tell they always stood by eachother. They have might come from different mothers and fathers but they all grew up together, establishing a tight brotherhood. If one ate, they all ate, it was just something the went by family meant the most to them and nobody could stop or come between that.

Time went by and they had been sipping on Virginia Black Whiskey. While doing that they all started reminiscing and bringing up old memories. The crew wasn't too much of social media people, they got on social media here and there. But, it was never a I have to get on here or this or that would happen ... Chubbs had decided to take a picture of the studio they were in, only later to post it on Instagram. Once he posted it he decided to scroll through his feed he liked and commented on a few things until one post caught his eye.

TheShadeRoom : #PressPlay : Looks like #Drake & #NickiMinaj no longer follow eachother on the 'Gram. 👀👀👀
They even showed proof by, showing screenshots of pictures.

Chubbs didn't know how to address the vibe, but he had to do it.

Chubbs - Aye Drizzy man ...
Drake - What's up man? He said sitting his cup down, turning around in his chair facing his crew.
Chubbs - What's up with you and Nicki?
Drake - Nothing why? He said lifting a brow.

Chubbs turned his phone around showing him and the crew what he had just saw, Drake was just surprised because he never knew it was a problem between them. They had talked on his birthday she even shouted him out, yeah they went time without talking but they knew they were busy and they would always catch up like old times.
Drake sat back down, taking it all in, he unlocked his phone going on Instagram he clicked on her profile. Seeing that he was blocked, why would she do that?

Drake - Maybe it was a mistake. He said shrugging his shoulders.
Ryan - Nah, man look at this. He said showing him what he had seen on his explore page.