Jaded.

Onika Maraj, (Nicki) most know female hairstylist in Queens New York at the age of 25. Every since Nicki moved to the states at her young age struggle was motivation, success was important to her. Nicki's only passion was to build a brand for herself and put her full attention into her career which was being a hairstylist. Being a hairstylist wasn't just making a lot of money it was helping other women worldwide feel confident about themselves boosting their self esteems. The money was always a big helper especially when it came to sending back money to her family that was located in Trinidad on the Saint James side. Nicki was a hardworking woman she was so independent she never wanted help from anyone, even through her hardest times she always turned a negative situation into a positive one. She worked hard to be where she was today being on the go all the time she never had time for relations. Of course, men on the daily wanted to get her full attention but she wanted to make sure her and her brand was where she wanted it to be before rushing into a relationship. At the end of the day she did want to get to know someone, settle down which would led to marriage and kids she always dreamed of it but at this time in her life things still needed to be done and sealed and she didn't want anyone to overshadow it.

Speaking of men a few months ago she met a guy at one of her closet friends Monica (the singer) birthday party. Aubrey Drake Graham the rapper dominating the rap industry at 31, Drake just couldn't keep his eyes off of her she had an body and a face of a goddess. She looked familiar and he  think he came across her on explore page a few times but seeing her at Monica's birthday party she looked even more beautiful in person. Nicki was the only girl Drake was afraid to talk to he just didn't know why though, women was a catch for him but with Nicki she was hard to get something he found differently in her. He was still trying to get her attention until this day she was everything a man would want in a women she had something going for herself which is how it's supposed to be. Over the past few months they had been texting Drake tried to get to know her but that was barely working Nicki felt as if Drake had already made it big in the industry and she didn't want to be overshadowed with him in the media to boost her, "reputation." Drake wanted to help her reach her goals but she felt as she could reach them on her own. Nicki wasn't ready for a fully committed relationship especially when it came to being in one with Drake the mainstream eye would be too much for her. She even doubted if Drake was serious he had a reputation of loving women then leaving them. Sometimes Nicki would twist her words, Drake often felt like she was tricking his mind kind of like playing with him giving him a false impression with her words which tended to leave off an you're leading me on impression. Drake saw where she was coming from though he was only looking for one female to settle down with he always reassured her that he's willing to wait for her and give her the sufficient space to get her life and career in order.

The real turn on Drake liked was he understood that the were different in ages she was 25 he was 31 he looked at it as she was still a little baby understanding life. Her maturity was deeper than her age the way she saw and considered things was amazing. But, Nicki wasn't dumb and didn't let him run-over her like he tended to do others her personality and mindset was on a level he liked .... he only wanted to get to know her better.

Nicki's P.O.V .....
I had just pulled up at my shop, yes I owned my own personal business. When I had got the keys to it was a happy moment because I never thought I would get this far, my shop was filled with love I treated my employees like they were my little siblings they were most definitely family to me. I know for some it's weird to have a connection with your boss but it was all love and I was glad we all felt comfortable around each other. I got out of my Jaguar XJ Sedan walking in my shop greeting my employees.

Nicki - Hello how are you ladies day going?
They replied with the usual like every other day.
Tasha (Nicki's assistant) - Monica is scheduled for a sew-in at 10.
Nicki - Ok thank you.