Never Judge.

Drake is a rapper he is 30, Nicki is 25 and is a stripper at a Strip Club in New York. However, the reasons are she got fired from her job as a waitress and her homegirl introduced her into stripping which could help her out with paying for the basics. Being a stripper it was helping her go back to school and take classes/ online classes to get her bachelors degree as an Rn Nurse. Balancing school and work was somewhat hard but as long as she was financially stable it was acceptable.

Nicki's P.O.V .....
I just got out of school, now I'm walking into work. Everybody's in a happy mood today because word around some famous rapper was coming to our strip club tonight. I mean you might be like you not happy? I'm not one of those groupies I dance and get my money then I bounce. I know I'm in the stripping industry but I'm nothing compared to any of these girls who work here they all fuck, suck, and do anything for extra money in no way am I trying to judge. Actually for the months I've been working here many of the girls give me those crazy ass looks but they know not to fuck with me. The main problem is the girls I tend to work with think I'm boujee because I have a strict policy about me I have a body I'm confident about it .... yeah but just because I work at the strip club doesn't mean I have to be fully undressed. I wear sexy stripper clothing but the ones that's not exposing too much, I've never exposed my boobs, or pussy the most I'll do is a trick on the poll, twerk and stick my tongue out. Many call me bitchy but I don't think it's true one thing about me is I'm over protective about my self, these men come in here thinking they can just treat many of us females who work here any type of way just because we're strippers doesn't mean we easy to get to!

Dressing Room ...
Candy is Nicki's friend, they used to work together as waitresses.

Candy - Hey sis what you about to get into. Hugs Nicki.
Nicki - Girl nothing chilling right now still studying for my test. Smiles.
Candy - Awww how's nursing school?
Nicki - It's going great. Smiles.
Candy - That's good what time you getting dressed to head out on stage?
Nicki - Around nine.
Candy - Ok I'll wait for you.
Nicki - Ok.

Nicki's P.O.V .....
Time started to fly by fast so I quickly put my Apple laptop in my backpack. I went to my section by the mirror to do my makeup I decided to fill my eyebrows in with brown eyebrow dip, for my eyelids I used my colorful makeup pallete and I decided to do black & brown eyeshadow. And I went in with black wing eyeliner and eyelashes for my foundation along with highlighter and nude lipstick. After I was done I went to change into my sexy piece which was a Fierce Fishnet Bodysuit & Harness which was all black and to cover my nipples up I used some petal concealers then I put on my high black heels. I had a sew-in in my hair which was 26 inches all I did was flat-iron my middle part, finishing I put all of my belongings in my backpack and put everything in my locker.

Candy walked in.

Nicki - Girl you came in at the right time.
Candy - Let's rock this stage.

Dj - Give it up for the sexy ladies Barbie & Candy. Sticks tongue out.

Nicki's P.O.V
Me and Candy danced right next to eachother the section was big. Once we walked out we got a lot of whistles which I tended to ignore. As we got to our poles Booty by Blacc Youngsta started to play which was lit. I positioned both of my hands on the pole doing the Iron X strip which was when both of my hands was on the pole and my legs was spreaded I started to spin around I guess that got the men hyped up that's when all the money started to come on stage. Few mins later the song was over but it was so much commotion in the front of the club I wasn't really sweating it the Dj started to play French Montana w/ Rick Ross Drake and Lil Wayne, I bent over and started twerking and all of the sudden I see the Drake the rapper and his crew coming towards me and Candy's section I was shocked I just kept dancing. Drake began to sit down with a toothpick in his mouth I immediately got uncomfortable because, I didn't want to be the center of attention to these famous men I was cool with the regular guys. We made eye contact he began to lean over in his seat with his elbows on his legs look directly at me I still was dancing but my face was no longer looking at him it was to the side. I looked over and I seen my girl Candy with one of his crew members, after that I had this look on my face and I collected all the money and left off stage.