Fire Dragon, Monkey, and Bull

~Narrator POV~

This is the magic council, era. "Those idiots from Fairy tail have gone and done it again. This time they've destroyed an entire port."

"What is the matter with them?" One member question. "I'm actually quite fond of those dimwits and their laissez-faire attitude," said a blue-haired figure. "Hmm. They may behave like fools, but we mustn't forget they are also an extremely capable lot."

"Yes, that's true. They present quite the quandary," said the head of the council name Doma. "I think we should leave them be. After all, if it wasn't for those fools think how boring this world would be," said the blue-haired boy again. "Plus if you'll all noticed there was a pink-haired girl who summoned creatures that we haven't seen before that gives, even more, intersect to this world."

~Sakura POV~

We are now in front of Fairy Tail Guild as I stand next to the right of Natsu with Pikachu on my left shoulder, Happy in front, and Lucy to the left side holding her suitcase. I stare and look at the building and notice a symbol next to the sign. It is a symbol that Natsu has. Then Happy started to speak, "Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Lucy giggled, me and Pikachu smile.

~Brought to you by Pokémon in Fairy Tail~

As we were about to go into the Fairy Tail Guild by the opening door but things went another way. "We made it back alive!" Shouted Natsu as he kicked the door open and Happy jumped behind and said, "We're home!" Causing everyone inside to laugh and cheer. "So I heard you went all out in Hargeon, Natsu. Had to go starting trou--," said a guy with two big front teeth showing but was interrupted by Natsu high jump kicking him. "AAh!" Lucy was shocked by Natsu's actions, "Why did you do that?!"

"You lied about that Salamander. I'm gonna kick your butt," yelled Natsu to that guy who gives him false information being laid down with the damage table as steam comes out of him. "Don't get mad at me. I'm not the one to blame here. I'm just passing along a rumor I heard." He argued back.

"It was just a rumor?!"

"You want to fight?!"

"-Let's go!"

As for us, Lucy's mouth opened at what she was seeing while I debated if I should stop him as Pikachu was still on my shoulder witnessing the whole thing. Soon they started to fight and damage the places. Tables started flying, causing everyone to shout. "Now, Natsu, I think you need to calm down--!" Said Happy as he tried to get Natsu to come down but it didn't work. Instead, he got hit and then everyone started to fight. "Oh Wow. I'm actually standing inside The Fairy Tail Guild Hall," Lucy said as she is wow. "So Natsu finally made it back, huh?" Said a member with no shirt. As he looked at Lucy and me without noticing someone was looking at them Lucy started squealing and me to question what was going to happen.

~Narrator POV~

This is Gray Fullbuster. A very talented Wizard, but tends to---well, he has a bad habit of taking off his clothes.

~ Sakura POV~

"It's time we settled things once and for all," as he walks up to where the fight is as for Lucy who sweats dropped but then someone who was sitting at the bar said, "Gray, your clothes?" But Gray replied, "I don't have time for that!"

~Narrator POV~

This Lovely lady is Cana Alberona. She holds the title of the Fairy Tail's heaviest drinker.